Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Moral question...
12-11-2006, 04:39 PM
Moral question...
Biggs,Dec 11 2006, 01:24 AM Wrote:Coca need not to worry about this matter after a week or so. You're sexier then our own Stephen(Sv). You'll have more girls after you than Sv has myspace girls chasing him.

Best thing is to forgive and forget. Holding grudges is always a stressful thing to carry out. Moving on is rough, but just enjoy some time with your best friends (preferably real life:P) and just forget about girls for a little while.
You're right...Coca is the better looking of us twins....dammit.

Plot, as far as her being mad he got the logs....in my opinion, the guy and girl should have no problem being in every part of the other's life. Let me use Ben and Mandy for example. They each know each other's passwords, etc. They don't hide anything from each other. And, they've got one of the strongest relationships i've ever seen. I see nothing wrong with spying on your girlfriend, she should have nothing to hide. I didn't check up on Heather until I suspected her....which was actually a long time, and Gavin didn't check up on Carrie until he suspected something. I have no moral problems with it.

[Image: wroawbar.jpg]
Quote:[18:58] <@slxbot> SniperducK`: Stephen - Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome. Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2006, 04:41 PM
Moral question...
Sveach,Dec 11 2006, 01:39 AM Wrote:
Biggs,Dec 11 2006, 01:24 AM Wrote:Coca need not to worry about this matter after a week or so. You're sexier then our own Stephen(Sv). You'll have more girls after you than Sv has myspace girls chasing him.

Best thing is to forgive and forget. Holding grudges is always a stressful thing to carry out. Moving on is rough, but just enjoy some time with your best friends (preferably real life:P) and just forget about girls for a little while.
You're right...Coca is the better looking of us twins....dammit.

Plot, as far as her being mad he got the logs....in my opinion, the guy and girl should have no problem being in every part of the other's life. Let me use Ben and Mandy for example. They each know each other's passwords, etc. They don't hide anything from each other. And, they've got one of the strongest relationships i've ever seen. I see nothing wrong with spying on your girlfriend, she should have nothing to hide. I didn't check up on Heather until I suspected her....which was actually a long time, and Gavin didn't check up on Carrie until he suspected something. I have no moral problems with it.
yeah i thought about what coca did at first... wondered if i'd ever do that... but um, i have all my girl's passwords and such... plus i dont have any need to use them:P

[Image: userbar323142zu7.gif]
aka witebuddha, piratebuddha, pumpbuddha, sepukku_master, skeezix, lockless, DragShot

[18:51:08] <Dwoppers> i just googled cock ring
[18:51:09] <Dwoppers> and wtf...

Womb-Raider,Oct 16 2005, 01:15 AM Wrote:I would like to be the first to mention, your a fucked up guy.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-11-2006, 04:41 PM
Moral question...
However, one thing I have morals against is cheating. Like Sveach cheating and raising his post count so high without doing the work himself. Slacker.

I haven't read the logs, not going to, I don't really care enough to. Move on with your life and let the bitch play some other fool, get dumped by him, and the circle continues until she dies of AIDs.

"You know I fuck at life." - Pirate
[20:57:27] <pir8`buddha> i need to wank it tonight
[20:57:40] <pir8`buddha> and by 'it' i mean my penis
[20:57:47] <pir8`buddha> and by 'wank' i mean masturbate
[20:58:00] <pir8`buddha> and by 'tonight' i mean im typing with one hand
12-11-2006, 04:47 PM
Moral question...
Dum3z,Dec 11 2006, 01:41 AM Wrote:However, one thing I have morals against is cheating. Like Sveach cheating and raising his post count so high without doing the work himself. Slacker.

I haven't read the logs, not going to, I don't really care enough to. Move on with your life and let the bitch play some other fool, get dumped by him, and the circle continues until she dies of AIDs.
Amen.

[Image: userbar323142zu7.gif]
aka witebuddha, piratebuddha, pumpbuddha, sepukku_master, skeezix, lockless, DragShot

[18:51:08] <Dwoppers> i just googled cock ring
[18:51:09] <Dwoppers> and wtf...

Womb-Raider,Oct 16 2005, 01:15 AM Wrote:I would like to be the first to mention, your a fucked up guy.
12-11-2006, 04:52 PM
Moral question...
i guess all i can really say is don't dwell on things, it generally doesn't work out. what happened happened and it's time to find something else. <3 coca

[Image: sigsimon.jpg]

Sep. 20 2005, Womb-Raider: "Hobit cocktails and hobit cookies.... we just need some hobit strippers."
12-11-2006, 04:53 PM
Moral question...
Dum3z,Dec 10 2006, 11:41 PM Wrote:However, one thing I have morals against is cheating. Like Sveach cheating and raising his post count so high without doing the work himself. Slacker.

I believe it was HPV we made the !rule about.:P

Gavin, if you think there's still hope and will be able to trust/forgive her, give her another chance. Although if it happens once and she gets away with it, she might get under the impression that you'll just take her back every time. You'd really have to be on your toes!

[Image: 4uaukx3.gif]
[00:05] <Blix`> does your mother know you're gay?
[00:05] <SirVeach> no she does not.

[00:04] <Blix`> you've finally come to accept that you're gay
[00:04] <SirVeach> no i have not
[00:04] <SirVeach> i shall never accept it!
12-11-2006, 05:13 PM
Moral question...
Dont take her back fuck that noise.

As for the morality of it, if you have no problem falling asleep at night then keep it up, if it seems to be bothering you, take it down.

[23:51:13:Sat] <Stephen> i try to fuck fat chicks
[23:51:16:Sat] <Stephen> and im a closet homo
[23:50:20:Sat] * Doomz needs to study for a final.
[23:50:23:Sat] <Stephen> go stud

dwopple: i dont like the idea that ill be a mom >.>

<Womb-Raider> me thnks you both lied and had butt seks!
<Doomz`mew> We did...

Pantherx: pastor joshua... i would do him.
Find all posts by this user
12-11-2006, 09:25 PM
Moral question...
Thanks a whole ton guys.

This means a hell of a lot to me, thank you all.

Dwoppers says:
hands in ur pantz
•๋● Coca | <3 Elaine says:
o
lol
get ur hands out my pants
Dwoppers says:
wat
Dwoppers says:
no
Dwoppers says:
erm
HAHAHAHAHA
12-12-2006, 07:11 AM
Moral question...
I agree with Biggs.. so much better to have deep talks with online friends but at the same time, i dont think you should of spilt every little detail because it is part of your private life and everyone needs a private life. the MSN logs posted on IRC were a bit over the top i must say.

either way.. we love u cocabear:)

[Image: vizocooltw4.jpg] <-- CocaUgly!
12-12-2006, 07:53 AM
Moral question...
As long as you trust someone online about not telling others, you can tell them the world!:D

[Image: 4uaukx3.gif]
[00:05] <Blix`> does your mother know you're gay?
[00:05] <SirVeach> no she does not.

[00:04] <Blix`> you've finally come to accept that you're gay
[00:04] <SirVeach> no i have not
[00:04] <SirVeach> i shall never accept it!