Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Moral question...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
As most of you know, I recently found out about the misdeeds of my girlfriend.

I wanted to know, is it fair to publish what she did on the Internet?

I, personally, think it's only fair that bad things should be known by everyone, so that the person can be fairly judged.

I felt bad about putting the "truth page" online. I was under the impression that what she did was totally outwith her control. She said she just wanted a little more attention, which she wasn't getting from me (ie. we had just had an argument), so she filled the gap with her ex-boyfriend. I was under the impression that the craving was too much to bear, so she had to resort to those extreme measures. Then, I got around to thinking that she had to have been very aware of what she was doing. She had to be aware that she was dialling his number to call him, picking up the phone to accept his calls. She had to be aware that she was going out walks with him. She had to have known that he was flirting with her and she wasn't saying anything about it. She definitely did know that he was talking crap about me and she wasn't even defending me. It takes a conscious mind to calculate how "good a boyfriend" I was, and to give me a score out of 10, which was 2 points lower than the score she told her ex. She had to have known that this wasn't how to behave.

Hence, I think it is very fair that everyone knows about her actions.

My question is, do you guys/girl (hi Panther:))?

I know it's distasteful for me to post this on a website she visits, but you lot are all I care about online.

Thanks for reading this, sorry if I seem emo, rofl.
The way she approached the lack of attention could've been handled better, but it is still understandable. Although, I think posting it on your website for the general public and pretty much anybody to read might be a bit too much.:P

Before either of you make drastic decisions on what becomes of the two of you, give each other a chance to reflect back on the relationship and if it's what each person wanted. If you do happen to get back together you'd have to be more honest about things, say what you're thinking, and worrying about hurting the other persons' feelings when you're having a problem should be ignored (to a certain point).

I hope the best comes of ye!
To me, it's better to talk about problems to your online friends rather than real life friends in these types of situations. Mainly because we can't really be "involved" unlike your real life friends who may be doing things behind your back.:P

So why do I keep missing all this stuff! I gotta start idling in IRC again I'm missing all this juicy stuff.:(

Coca though, we're all young and that's what people do. I know it's not being very helpful on my part, but I know lots of girls who even though are going out with guys, they flirt and do things with other guys. Yeah I'm sorta girl bashing again, but I'm not saying guys don't do it either. We're all still young and everyone just wants to have fun and have a good time.

My question is, does she know that you know? Have you confronted her about it already and talked it over? Or did you post this before you talked to her about this? It's always good having a serious talk to her one on one about things that may bother you. Sometimes they can start fights, but if you really want to stay together you both can get over it. The only problem is most people are too scared to start that kind of conversation on a fear of it might damage a relationship.

BIGGS IS EDUCATED IN THIS KIND OF STUFF UNLIKE WHAT YOU PROBABLY THINK.:ph34r:
/capslock
Yeah, we have discussed it and I broke up with her (possibly temporarily) last night.

Thanks for your replies, I take them all very seriously.
you know how I feel about the subject:)
Biggs needed to know more in order to ramble about it.:(

Biggs wants more details!:ph34r:
Whatdya wanna know Biggs?

Everything I know about those two (apart from one major thing I don't wanna disclose) I learned from the chatlog on the truth page which is linked in my sig...but if you have any questions I'll answer if you want:)

Oh, and thanks pirat.
Before reading this please know duck has just gone through 4 hours of studying and takin a few shots of Nyquil(That isn't alcohol for you foreigners!)

I'd say no and kinda yes...(I voted no, though >.>;;)

Anyways here is why, I think it is okay to have the summary of the convos on the site but the actualy convo is a bit too much. Although you have everyright to know about the stuff, I don't think some other people should see it. Summary is fine, however. No real reason why I think this but just difference in morals.

Secondly, Imagine if you and carrie got back together. I have gone through actualy straight cheating on lieing, you just went from being deceieved completely and lied. It's slightly different but mine is much worse, nonetheless. So you two get back together, whenever you get in a fight, you will win, why? Because you can always blame what she did to you on something, it's a good power to have but now she can be like "well I wasn't too happy about you posting the shit on the web but you didn't listen then." So having this "upperhand" that she will be your bitch for the first few months of the relationship will be super, just don't make her hurt too much coca.

Although, !rule 16:((Ducker was right)

PS. I love coca, and carrie. (coca a bit more)

Once again, 4 hours of studying + Nyquil = duck post.
If you do get back together, just vow not to use this against each other in fights.:)
I did not see zee sig link! I go read now kbai coca.

Edit: Oh shat that's longer then I thought it'd be.:(

* Biggs puts on reading cap.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's