Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Moral question...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Well I'm glad you guys came to an understanding... glad to see you two back together...

You both know how to get in contact with me if you ever need me...
blizzard245@gmail.com

Anyone who has MSN, add me because I don't know if I have you or not.:P
Biggs,Dec 12 2006, 03:00 PM Wrote:Now the plot thickens.

Dun dun dunnn....
why yes, yes i did
Plot,Dec 12 2006, 09:06 PM Wrote:
Biggs,Dec 12 2006, 03:00 PM Wrote:Now the plot thickens.

Dun dun dunnn....
why yes, yes i did
Fatplot.
[quote=Spitfire!,Dec 12 2006, 06:50 PM][quote=coca,Dec 12 2006, 06:30 PM]Well, to keep you all updated, I decided to take her back.

She was suffering too much it seemed, she couldn't take the consequences of what she did.
Haha Womb:D

And Dum3z, where'd you get the Carrie quote in your sig? ROFL
coca,Dec 13 2006, 11:48 AM Wrote:And Dum3z, where'd you get the Carrie quote in your sig? ROFL
oh wow, nice quote indeed:P

good to know you're back together again:)
i expect the comming time will be hard for you two tho:(GL with that, I believe you'll work it out just fine after all:)
coca,Dec 13 2006, 05:48 AM Wrote:Haha Womb:D

And Dum3z, where'd you get the Carrie quote in your sig? ROFL
Wouldn't YOU like to know? :ph34r:
I didn't read all these posts but the 'not getting enough attention' thing is a cop-out. How hard is it to tell your significant other you're not getting enough attention if that's the honest truth? It's not hard and that's what a respectable person would do. Not sneak around behind your back.

And let's not forget Carrie wasn't single when Coca got her either. It would seem that she doesn't value committment, or doesn't care about it enough to be honorable.

I don't really believe in second chances when it comes to relationships. I've met enough people to know there are some great girls out there who are good catches and who wouldn't do fucked up stuff because it goes against their grain. They have too much self-respect to play themselves like Carrie did. You might have to search harder to find them but I think it's worth it versus a girl you could never fully trust and will always be suspicious of in one way or another. Fuck that.
I'm suprised no one has said, "NOOD PIX ND I FORGIB!"

* Biggs Waits for Dum3z to come in and say it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's