Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Moral question...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
bleh i dont feel like reading all of that cause i am too lazy but coca i want to talk to you in person well inet-in-person atleast:P
Well, to keep you all updated, I decided to take her back.

She was suffering too much it seemed, she couldn't take the consequences of what she did. She apologized many times, cried over it, said she didn't mean to do it. She just wanted attention from someone else. So, I'll just let this all drop and forget about it. I'll just label it as a "moral slip" on her part and move on.

I wanna thank you all for your advice, comments, support, and all the help you've all given me:)

I know some of you will think I'm incredibly dumb for taking her back, because now we know she's capable of it and she could easily do it again, but I'm just going to take that risk because I still love her very much.

Again, thank you all!

Take care:)
[quote=coca,Dec 12 2006, 06:30 PM]Well, to keep you all updated, I decided to take her back.

She was suffering too much it seemed, she couldn't take the consequences of what she did.
Now the plot thickens.

Dun dun dunnn....
Biggs,Dec 12 2006, 03:00 PM Wrote:Now the plot thickens.

Dun dun dunnn....
<insert ominous music>
Hey, Biggs passed 3000 posts!

Anyway, I'm glad the two of you got back together.:)
I noticed that at my 3001st post.:(
Blizzard,Dec 12 2006, 09:29 PM Wrote:Hey, Biggs passed 3000 posts!

Anyway, I'm glad the two of you got back together.:)
Thanks Blix :)
coca,Dec 12 2006, 12:30 PM Wrote:Well, to keep you all updated, I decided to take her back.

She was suffering too much it seemed, she couldn't take the consequences of what she did. She apologized many times, cried over it, said she didn't mean to do it. She just wanted attention from someone else. So, I'll just let this all drop and forget about it. I'll just label it as a "moral slip" on her part and move on.

I wanna thank you all for your advice, comments, support, and all the help you've all given me:)

I know some of you will think I'm incredibly dumb for taking her back, because now we know she's capable of it and she could easily do it again, but I'm just going to take that risk because I still love her very much.

Again, thank you all!

Take care:)
DoggieStyle/69 Plx:D
[quote=SniperducK,Dec 12 2006, 11:07 PM][quote=coca,Dec 12 2006, 12:30 PM] Well, to keep you all updated, I decided to take her back.

She was suffering too much it seemed, she couldn't take the consequences of what she did.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's