Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Moral question...
12-11-2006, 03:48 PM
Moral question...
And another, you should post a picture of this stephen, so when I come visit you(not carrie :angry:) I can kill him and flee back to my motherland :ph34r:

[Image: 00034133.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2006, 03:59 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2006 04:00 PM by Biggs.)
Moral question...
Yeah, after reading the summary of what happened, screw what I said above. You say flirt and I didn't know how much of a flirt. I didn't really know the situation and what I said doesn't really go along with this situation.

Can't really blame Stephen from the logs that I read though. It was Carrie who initiated it and kept trying to lure Stephen back into it.

I'd have to go with not getting back together really, and move on. It's good that you found out about this on your own really. I don't think it's bad moraly either, the government does the same to us all the time. (US Government tapping our phones!):P

There are plenty of fish in the pond for you coca, you know you're a sexy beast.

I <3 the part where you say, "You pasted my private log into the conversation. Privacy is indeed dead." That alone makes this worthy. Payback is a biiiitch. Also not getting enough attention my ass? She lied to you multiple times on where she was telling you she was busy. Coca wasn't getting enough attention I say.:(
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-11-2006, 04:00 PM
Moral question...
hi coca you may be takign this too seriously, in a number of months or years or weeks or days you will look back onto this page you created and think how silly it is.... if i was your girlfriend i would break up with you for spying on her... though it appears she did the same to you.

btw i though you were from scotland

______________________this thread just got BALLIFIED
_________________________________/
[Image: bernice.jpg]
bernice krew represent
12-11-2006, 04:04 PM
Moral question...
BALL,Dec 11 2006, 12:00 AM Wrote:btw i though you were from scotland
Quote of the year!

[Image: 00034133.gif]
Find all posts by this user
12-11-2006, 04:10 PM
Moral question...
SniperducK,Dec 11 2006, 06:04 AM Wrote:
BALL,Dec 11 2006, 12:00 AM Wrote:btw i though you were from scotland
Quote of the year!
i dont get it?

anyway the year is almost done so my place is pretty much secure B)

bernice krew represent
12-11-2006, 04:17 PM
Moral question...
Biggs,Dec 11 2006, 05:59 AM Wrote:Can't really blame Stephen from the logs that I read though. It was Carrie who initiated it and kept trying to lure Stephen back into it.
You're right, I almost feel sympathy for the guy. That would drive me nuts.

BALL Wrote:hi coca you may be takign this too seriously, in a number of months or years or weeks or days you will look back onto this page you created and think how silly it is.... if i was your girlfriend i would break up with you for spying on her... though it appears she did the same to you.

btw i though you were from scotland

I'm only taking this seriously because it's a very serious issue (anyone disagree?).

I did try to get the logs fairly.

A few days previously I noticed her ex was on her contact list, when I thought he was blocked and deleted. Of course, I was a little suspicious, that's why I wanted to have a look around her logs. She wouldn't let me. She showed me a conversation with one guy because I was interested to see what she said about me, but she only showed me a specific section (one I wasn't interested in) and wouldn't let me read any more. I tried asking again, but nope. It was obvious she had something to hide - she then signed out of MSN and led me away from the computer.

And so, I think it was right to get her logs. If I hadn't gotten these logs, this would still be happening - I'm sure.

It seems to me that she had been adding Stephen and blocking him again. I have evidence of her talking to him on the 19th of November (Yeah, the day after my b'day) in which he asks if she's gonna dump me. I must have been coming round or something, cuz she blocked him (that was logged as an event in the chatlog) and deleted him.

Oh, and I'm from Ohio! What made you think I wasn't from Scotland?:P

PS: I'm back again cuz I can't sleep:(

Dwoppers says:
hands in ur pantz
•๋● Coca | <3 Elaine says:
o
lol
get ur hands out my pants
Dwoppers says:
wat
Dwoppers says:
no
Dwoppers says:
erm
HAHAHAHAHA
12-11-2006, 04:24 PM
Moral question...
Coca need not to worry about this matter after a week or so. You're sexier then our own Stephen(Sv). You'll have more girls after you than Sv has myspace girls chasing him.

Best thing is to forgive and forget. Holding grudges is always a stressful thing to carry out. Moving on is rough, but just enjoy some time with your best friends (preferably real life:P) and just forget about girls for a little while.
12-11-2006, 04:25 PM
Moral question...
THE ONLY WAY I COULD EXPRESS MY FEELINGS ARE BEST DISPLAYED IN IRC CHAT FORM /capslock

[01:22:49] <pir8`afternoon> people dont take that stuff serious enough... someone that willing to cast you aside once, will cast you aside twice
[01:23:12] <pir8`afternoon> coca and carrie will honestly never have a successful relationship again because you are right... hes got that hanging over her
[01:23:29] <Blix> i think they can look past it
[01:23:38] <Blix> with time they can learn to trust each other and be honest
[01:23:39] <pir8`afternoon> then they are fools:P
[01:23:59] <pir8`afternoon> i honestly dont hold a grude for anything other than betrayl
[01:24:13] <Blix> loo
[01:24:14] <pir8`afternoon> it never happens once.
[01:24:23] <pir8`afternoon> not when you actually care about the person.
[01:25:43] <SniperducK`> I cheated on a girl, been cheating on, been lied to, been straight stabbed in the back
[01:25:45] <pir8`afternoon>:Phe really needs to get a good idea of how life is and hes a few years behind at this point, he needs to play the field a bit, and sticking with someone who is emotionally dammaging as well as untrustworthy is foolish
[01:25:47] <pir8`afternoon>:P
[01:26:00] <pir8`afternoon> and are you with any of those people anymore?
[01:26:08] <SniperducK`> yep
[01:26:13] <SniperducK`> cheat both ways girl!
[01:26:18] <SniperducK`> and lie both ways
[01:26:23] <SniperducK`> and ummm
[01:26:25] <SniperducK`> thats about it
[01:26:44] <Blix> lol
[01:26:48] <pir8`afternoon>:P
[01:26:57] <pir8`afternoon> ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS:P
[01:27:02] <Blix> if he really wants to make her feel like crap, he could leave her saying it wasn't good enough and start dating men
[01:27:17] <Blix> she'd be selfconcious 4 lyf
[01:27:23] <pir8`afternoon> hmm, i figured that was his plan B
[01:27:26] <SniperducK`> she would hang herself
[01:27:30] <SniperducK`> i would:D
[01:27:31] <SniperducK`> hahaha
[01:27:32] <SniperducK`> plan b
[01:27:47] <Blix> zomg, i was so bad he turned gay?!:(
[01:27:51] <Blix> ool

[Image: userbar323142zu7.gif]
aka witebuddha, piratebuddha, pumpbuddha, sepukku_master, skeezix, lockless, DragShot

[18:51:08] <Dwoppers> i just googled cock ring
[18:51:09] <Dwoppers> and wtf...

Womb-Raider,Oct 16 2005, 01:15 AM Wrote:I would like to be the first to mention, your a fucked up guy.
12-11-2006, 04:26 PM
Moral question...
coca, you confuse me

bernice krew represent
12-11-2006, 04:29 PM
Moral question...
BALL,Dec 11 2006, 06:26 AM Wrote:coca, you confuse me
How? Haha. I'm really from Scotland, but I pretend to be from Ohio sometimes because Duck thought I was, and it was funny:(

Thanks for your post, Biggs:)

ROFL @ PIRAT! But yeah, I have taken all of your advice to heart, every post.

Dwoppers says:
hands in ur pantz
o
lol
get ur hands out my pants
Dwoppers says:
wat
Dwoppers says:
no