Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: RAM question...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
i still play MTG i have a really owning zombie deck.... it is made mosty of oddesy and onslaught.. the 2 best sets in my mind,,, but it is just a creature deck nothing tricky but so far i am 15-2.. once i got mana screwed and the other time i had 13 out of my 15 land out and someone thourhg a white destroy all land card... sucked ass
My sliver deck > all you bitches.

For you nubs, slivers all have a special power and give it to all other slivers on the field. There's a type for everything and I had em all including the sliver queen.
Sliver decks are a lot of fun, i had a shitty one. But my favorite deck ever and i think probably the best deck is a old skewl control deck.
haha i used to play magic way back in 7th grade, before they had so many different kinds... I remember I went and bought a... well i forget the name of it, something assassin... it was a good card i remember... but yeah, since that was... 9 years ago, I can't remember what my best deck was...
Wow i didnt know so many people here [used to] play this.
I had a 20/20 bitches, you just had to sacrafice a lot of creatures to use it. That combined with sliver queen which can spawn 1/1 creatures is a good combo though. I never used it though, but I still had a 20/20!
wow biggs your a dork...
Underdog,Aug 26 2005, 12:53 AM Wrote:haha i used to play magic way back in 7th grade, before they had so many different kinds... I remember I went and bought a... well i forget the name of it, something assassin... it was a good card i remember... but yeah, since that was... 9 years ago, I can't remember what my best deck was...
probably rathi assassign, with the creature deck.

And ent had a 99/99 with trample.
Did it take one mana to use too?

Did it look like this too?

[Image: magic1.jpg]
[Image: big_furry_monster2.jpg]

Looked like that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's