Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: RAM question...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Underdog,Aug 24 2005, 05:57 PM Wrote:haha, yeah, that's what I was assuming, but I thought for once I'd give Blix the benefit of the doubt.... most likely a misplaced assumption :P
Biggest mistake ever ;)
You guys underestimate me!

*Plans evil plan*
I started out by playing little kiddie games on the pc when i was very young. Genesis was my first game system. Then i went to n64. Then ps2. Then xbox. Before i got my ps2 i had discovered starcraft. That occupied my time for a while. Later on i got half-life and ff7 and diablo 2 (introduced to rpgs). Then my brother's friend showed me CS. I wasnt used to it cause it seemed so realistic. I eventually got better and played it all the time. Then when i was in 7th grade i found WCS and was shocked by all these weird maps and this hook thingy. I saw sharpshit after about a week of playing on the server and aaked him about the clan. He directed me towards wroaw.com. In another week i was a trialer. Then i became a member. Then told mike. Then he became a member. Then it gets all muddy and bloody.

Thus is my gaming career.
I brought the biggest spammer in wroaw into wroaw in an attempt to destroy it mwahahahahahahahaa....yeah blizzard<_<. xD
The hell! I don't spam at all.
Blizzard,Aug 25 2005, 01:13 PM Wrote:The hell! I don't spam at all.
Nope,you don't double post,but you do spam :/
The guy who directed me to wroaw was Rae12 :/
Hmm my older brother worked at a card and comic store that had 4 computers with half life. Since he worked there and the owner was a real chill guy (til lue, ent knows what im talkin bout) but yea i got to play on the puter for free and we had magic the gathering tournys. But i got really good at HL since i was always there playing wtih my brother when no customers were around and then they got CS and i got good at that. And then i got a puter at home and got hl cs and starcraft. And now im a compelling loser that just plays games all day:PKinda sad im still playing cs, starcraft and hl. In fact thats really sad...
Womb-Raider,Aug 25 2005, 04:15 PM Wrote:we had magic the gathering tournys.
I used to play that game.
Lots of people did, they really fucked it up with these dumb new sets tho:(
Yeah they really did.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's