Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: RAM question...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Dreamcast fucking sucked. Genesis rocked. Soul Caliber for the arcade for the win!
I never played Dreamcast. But I used to have a Genesis. I remember some game that had two viking guys. One short and fat, one tall and skinny. Can anybody remember the title of it?:(
Its ASTERIX....a comic :/
Entropy,Aug 24 2005, 03:58 AM Wrote:Dreamcast fucking sucked. Genesis rocked. Soul Caliber for the arcade for the win!
You've seen mallrats, remember the stink palm? Now think of that joystick your using in the arcade.
Blizzard,Aug 24 2005, 01:24 PM Wrote:I never played Dreamcast. But I used to have a Genesis. I remember some game that had two viking guys. One short and fat, one tall and skinny. Can anybody remember the title of it?:(
golden axe? (they weren't vikings tho :/) or maybe the lost vikings...but they were all short and fat. Im thinking that ur thinking golden axe.
ajbig,Aug 24 2005, 02:34 PM Wrote:
Blizzard,Aug 24 2005, 01:24 PM Wrote:I never played Dreamcast. But I used to have a Genesis. I remember some game that had two viking guys. One short and fat, one tall and skinny. Can anybody remember the title of it?:(
golden axe? (they weren't vikings tho :/) or maybe the lost vikings...but they were all short and fat. Im thinking that ur thinking golden axe.
Asterix u moron....its ASTERIX!
[Image: asterix1.jpg]
but those are 1 tall and fat, and the other short and skinny!! :rolleyes:
But blix is a total moron...he more likely got them wrong and messed up...
haha, yeah, that's what I was assuming, but I thought for once I'd give Blix the benefit of the doubt.... most likely a misplaced assumption :P
Yeah! That's them! I loved that game when I was like... 4.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's