Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: You guys suck.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
No1 bothers to check the edits :/ Thats why they just make a new post,EDITS must be done in the instant or minutes later,before every1 changes the page
That is there Problem, not mine. I really don't care anymore.
Nonetheless, HIM sucks.
Lmao, You don't even know who him is, So Shush you retard. You assume Songs i listen to are emo before you even listen to them, thats how retarded you are.
No, I just know some kids at my school who are emo and love HIM.
Blizzard,Oct 1 2005, 07:06 PM Wrote:No, I just know some kids at my school who are emo and love HIM.
Thats easily explained in an analogy:
Metal-Head is to Metallica: Emo is to HIM : Goth is to Skinny Puppy : Britney Spears is to Suck
Bahamut,Oct 1 2005, 01:01 PM Wrote:
Blizzard,Oct 1 2005, 07:06 PM Wrote:No, I just know some kids at my school who are emo and love HIM.
Metal-Head is to Metallica: Emo is to HIM : Goth is to Skinny Puppy : Britney Spears is to Suck
*pre-pubecent girls
Blizzard,Oct 1 2005, 08:03 PM Wrote:
Bahamut,Oct 1 2005, 01:01 PM Wrote:
*pre-pubecent girls
....she still sux though
Yes, of course.
Congrats, Kids at your school who are emo like him, doesn't mean HIM is emo.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's