Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: You guys suck.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Oh, but it does!

Click here.
Wow lyrics, Want a cookie? I heard dog the store has good ones. It's how the Music is put all together that judges the song n00b!
DarkCasper,Oct 2 2005, 02:29 AM Wrote:Wow lyrics, Want a cookie? I heard dog the store has good ones. It's how the Music is put all together that judges the song n00b!
Lyrics could make a Death Metal a emo song too,Casper :D
Exactly, And i know that lyrics are a great deal of the song as well. But it's also how the sons flows with the instruments:P
Damn,I thought they took 9 months to come...thats what I call a horny band :/ ....Sons flowing from everywhere in the concert with the intruments playing
DarkCasper,Oct 1 2005, 07:29 PM Wrote:Wow lyrics, Want a cookie? I heard dog the store has good ones. It's how the Music is put all together that judges the song n00b!
Believe me, I know. The lyrics to Pink Floyd songs are nothing short of mind blowing. But when they lyrics are just stupid repetitive things like that they just have to make up a quick rhyme, add some filler lyrics, and slap a beat to it.
Blizzard,Oct 2 2005, 04:46 PM Wrote:But when they lyrics are just stupid repetitive things like that they just have to make up a quick rhyme, add some filler lyrics, and slap a beat to it.
Lmao, thats a rap song, Slap a beat, Make things rhyme And Say it all over again:P
and those lyrics you posted by HIM I don't listen to that song. =/
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's