Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: You guys suck.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Love metal? That's just another way of saying emo.
Blizzard,Sep 29 2005, 03:21 AM Wrote:Love metal? That's just another way of saying emo.
OMg that makes #9! 3 in a row! ...I'LL HAVE TO BE TOUGH FROM NOW ON! CANNOT....MAKE A MISTAKE :(
Blix, W/e, i don't care anymore.
Casper,np you can hear emo if you like,goth culture allows u to hear any kind of music or taste since we "have a very open mind"...just try not saying that an emo or rap band rocks or you'll be hated by all the community <_<
W/e, You can't tell me what to do, i do what i want to do. Just cause i said Him Pwns (I put pwns by accident, and i didn't bother to change it). Big deal, sue me. And i never said i listened to rap.
That's good. Rap is horrible.
just an example....telling u before u mess up and say it,seeing as u said HIM pwns+"i'm goth,sorta" ...they just dont add up
can you read, Read my last post over again, and it will say why I said 'him pwns" god..
DarkCasper,Sep 30 2005, 08:35 PM Wrote:can you read, Read my last post over again, and it will say why I said 'him pwns" god..
OOOOOOOOh...I thought u meant: "PWNS by accident" like if you meant to say OWNS but misspelled for reals....that makes sense
Psh, I meant to say good, and i corrected it just so you could try and read it, and See where i made my mistake.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's