Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: You guys suck.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
And over sucky! Eh? Am I right?!

*Goes up for a high five*
Blizzard,Sep 25 2005, 08:16 PM Wrote:And over sucky! Eh? Am I right?!

*Goes up for a high five*
Actually the guitar is amazing but some parts sound too much like the beasty boys :/
*connects the High five with blix* System of a down is too overplayed nowaddays...And now people like them becase of "Byob"..Pink floyd pwns system..I like pink floyd better(Maybe because my dad loves them too) :D:)^.^
The guitar is amazing, eh? Amazing guitar is stuff like Jimi Hendrix, Jimmy Page, Eric Clapton, David Gilmour, Angus Young, and etc.
Blizzard,Sep 26 2005, 01:50 AM Wrote:The guitar is amazing, eh? Amazing guitar is stuff like Jimi Hendrix, Jimmy Page, Eric Clapton, David Gilmour, Angus Young, and etc.
No,thats way far over amazing,thats god-like,unstopable,killing machine,etc...
Bahamut,Sep 26 2005, 11:34 AM Wrote:
Blizzard,Sep 26 2005, 01:50 AM Wrote:The guitar is amazing, eh? Amazing guitar is stuff like Jimi Hendrix, Jimmy Page, Eric Clapton, David Gilmour, Angus Young, and etc.
No,thats way far over amazing,thats god-like,unstopable,killing machine,etc...
Well put.:D

It just shows that classic rock guitarists dominate the ones around now.:)
Yes but that guy that played the drums for "No one knows" from Queens of the Stone Age totally rocked.....cannot remember name,too sleepy -_-:wacko:
Fool, John Bonham owns him!
Either way,I blame the gay goth guitarist from System for the crappy songs lately,QUESTION! isnt so bad though ;)
Bleh..blix..My avatar does not prove my "emoness"(sorry bootsy). thats a "Heartagram" Used by Bam margera, HIM, and i forget who else..Don't believe me..Ask any1..Bam uses heartagram..And ask jack..HIM uses heartagram. so..don't.Say.i'm.Emo!!!:angry:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's