Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: u guys suck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
ROFL I MADE THEM RESET THEIR FORUMS!!!!!

I AM THE MASTER I TRULY DID DOMINATE THEIR FORUM!!!
YES! WE PWN DEAD AND HIS SHITTY FAGGY DICK AND FUCKING PIECE OF FUCKING COCK SHIT WOOT
#team-Lucky unable to join channel (address is banned)

*double ban wins*
whoever gets banned from their server first wins!!!
[Lucky] well guys.... lol nj messing with us but w/e sry about people being stupid and bringing up pointless arguments. I want to try and take that offer up with the scrim... just a few questions about it would the scrim take place in 1.6 or source and I just want the scrim to be as friendly as possible even if someone like kevin decides to bitch about losing or something. Well i do need to go over with the rest of my clan about it but i would really like to see what these [Lucky] guys here are capable of. If you guys are still all banned from the forum i can try and get you unbanned if your not gonna start some huge argument with kevin and everyone else. If i cant get you unbanned we can set the scrim up through your forums well.... sorry again about all that shit lol.... and g/l with future scrims and leagues
i agree with jyro about what he said if we were to scrim i would prefer counter strike source since 1.6 is getting kinda old
gl in ogl for life
ROFL x10!:o
[-Lucky- Wrote:Kevin,Jan 27 2005, 09:28 PM] wow u guys suck...no server at all...no nothing..ive seen ur members play...they suck.

w/e i play source now

http://www.teamLucky.tk we pwn ur ass anyday bitches
they might not be the best like HeatoN or Potti but atleast they don't have to sit when they take a piss you faggot!
Ow please Team Lucky make it stop... all the wisdom you guys spread in the discussion makes my brain hurt.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's