Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: u guys suck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Yadntnojack,Jan 30 2005, 09:24 PM Wrote:my aim is my name, and if u want to point out im a hypocrite do it on aim
I already pointed it out to you, gosh!

[quote=Yadntnojack,Jan 29 2005, 12:44 PM]I want in this, [b]I was in Wroaw and I still love this clan.
i love you guys. <3
[Image: napoleondrawing.png]
Quit talking in this thread, gosh!
I never wanted to apologise, they did without telling me :/

PS: Quoting Ratmuffin is useless, hes a drunk and hes a tool
I GOT SIGGED YAY
Why is he still going here (Dead)

If he was REALLY over Wroaw, he'd stop posting here and forget all about us and get on with his happy life.

Stay out of Wroaw's business and we'll stay out of yours. Simple as that. If your stupid little mind can't comprehend that, then I suggest you stay off the internet till you're 21.
G3n0C1D3,Jan 31 2005, 02:48 PM Wrote:Why is he still going here (Dead)

If he was REALLY over Wroaw, he'd stop posting here and forget all about us and get on with his happy life.

Stay out of Wroaw's business and we'll stay out of yours. Simple as that. If your stupid little mind can't comprehend that, then I suggest you stay off the internet till you're 21.
Wouldn't that be about 10 years?
no your mixed up with penguin again ;p
Yadntnojack,Jan 31 2005, 01:55 PM Wrote:I never wanted to apologise, they did without telling me :/

PS: Quoting Ratmuffin is useless, hes a drunk and hes a tool
If you wanted to apologize you would've done it yourself. That's common sense.

Your friends apologized for you because you were being an ignorant prick and they actually agreed with me. Your friends acted like mature adults while you acted like a 10 year old kid.
Ex. When we had our little flame war with Cc and whoever on joe.to, guess who apologized for our clans behaviour? Dutch did, did he ask anyone if he could apologize? No. He did because he has good leadership skills like Spastic showed when he did it for you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's