Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: u guys suck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
:D:D I suspended his account for 1337 days. :D
Why did you ban him? I rather enjoy these people. You gotta be all ruining my fun. I remeber you, you good sir were the true sux. Worse then even Biggs. (and he really sucks, sv style) Anyways i suppose ill consider going to your server and dominating but that would probably be pointless but hey maybe i will :-\
SSHHHHHH I PWN J()(). I unbanned him, i decided id rather suspend him wfor 1337 days.
Womb-Raider,Jan 27 2005, 05:58 PM Wrote:Why did you ban him? I rather enjoy these people. You gotta be all ruining my fun. I remeber you, you good sir were the true sux. Worse then even Biggs. (and he really sucks, sv style) Anyways i suppose ill consider going to your server and dominating but that would probably be pointless but hey maybe i will :-\
hell yeah they crack me up, to see them get so frustrated over nothing at all.
How many days would 1337 hours be?
Ok, i had to add this and didnt feel like editing my post. Kevin, you're telling us to get a life. YOU are the one that is taking the time to go to your old clan and tell them they suck. Don't start about getting a life. You are probably a 10 yr old with NO life. Most of us here have jobs and responsibilities.
:(i wish i didn't have a job and responsibility's i wish i could just sit at home and mooch of of everyone..but now i gotta pay hte bills:(
post on their forums.:Di did
Post on their forums? I can't even connect to them. Gg their site sucks.
Biggs Wrote:And wasn't Dead like one of the worst players in the clan when he was here?

He was never it, just a trial that was stalking Boots and begging to get in every two seconds.:ph34r:

And Kevin, from the last time I played with you (in the afN server a bit back) you blew major ass.:lol:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's