Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: u guys suck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
[-Lucky- Wrote:Kevin,Jan 27 2005, 03:28 PM] wow u guys suck...no server at all...no nothing..ive seen ur members play...they suck.

w/e i play source now

http://www.teamLucky.tk we pwn ur ass anyday bitches
As you said in the beginning, Kevin, "we suck". So fighting me 1v1 is my way of proving that I in fact own you.
[quote=Yadntnojack,Jan 29 2005, 04:02 PM]i know what he meant, he needs to say it

penguin stay out of this, along with everyone else.
you still havent imed me, im trying not to start a flame war on the forums. im me now and we will talk.
You've been flaming that Lucky clan on the forums, what's so bad about me? I don't even have your aim and I could care less for it.
you guys think wroaw suck because some of their players don't go retarded and try their constant hardest in pubs right?
if you think they try their hardest when not in competitions... man.. you're one ridiculous mother fucker.... even i could pwn you guys and i play less than once a week now... i'm not saying i'm the best... all i'm saying is looks can be decieving.... you go ahead and scrim wroaw... but don't come crying and bitching back when you have blood coming out of your ass from being raped so bad..
Biggs,Jan 30 2005, 12:21 AM Wrote:You've been flaming that Lucky clan on the forums, what's so bad about me? I don't even have your aim and I could care less for it.
<3 biggsy!
wroaw pwnz j00 hands down nubzor!
Biggs,Jan 30 2005, 12:21 AM Wrote:You've been flaming that Lucky clan on the forums, what's so bad about me? I don't even have your aim and I could care less for it.
Your in Wroaw Biggs, and I have to much respect for most other members to flame a member again. My aim is in my profile, and if you would like to actually solve this, instead of picking fights in these forums, you can IM me.
lmfao how cute "so your saying reflexes doesnt matter?" dude like i said 1v1's are nothing but 2 guys WALKING around the map and most of the time one camps then after the round haha i "pwned" you that sure is skill :S camping and walking around the map its like hide and seek basicly jesus fucking christ
just leave and complain somewhere else
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's