Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: This is going to sound really stupid...plz forgive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
ok i know this is going to sound really dumb so please excuse the fail, but for lent i decided to give up well...touching myself. Call me crazy but I am intrinsicly motivated to prove to myself that i don't need it. So far i'm almost 7 days strong and its really not that bad. Like any addiction, once you get past the three day hump it's all mental. The key at least for me is to at least to stay busy. Go ahead, call me crazy, a failure i don't care, I hope to turn a new leaf and become a more mature person out of it. Don't worry though, if a woman offers herself to me, you can bet i'll take up on that deal...I doubt that will happen anyways.
[Image: jeezdl9.jpg]
interesting thought to share...
someone else did this last year too, maybe 2 yrs ago. i think biggs outright doesnt touch himself. personally i could go without it, but its relaxing enjoyable and its not some sort of addiction for me :/
ive pretty much stopped since i met this one girl... >.>
why would you want to stop?
three day hump?!?!? do you beat it every day??

but if your problem continues Id recommend prostitutes.
Plot,Mar 3 2009, 10:28 PM Wrote:why would you want to stop?
or is the question really whether or not i need more.
Biscuits,Mar 4 2009, 02:28 AM Wrote:three day hump?!?!? do you beat it every day??

Every night before bed for me.

Like womb said, it's relaxing and therapeutic.

I think for lent I'll give up masturbating less... and by that I mean I will make a conscious effort to whack it more.
Underdog,Mar 4 2009, 03:31 AM Wrote:
Biscuits,Mar 4 2009, 02:28 AM Wrote:three day hump?!?!? do you beat it every day??

Every night before bed for me.

Like womb said, it's relaxing and therapeutic.

I think for lent I'll give up masturbating less... and by that I mean I will make a conscious effort to whack it more.
sounds like a plan for me as well, some more alone time just me and my dick.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's