Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: This is going to sound really stupid...plz forgive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Graff,Mar 6 2009, 03:16 PM Wrote:im not too sure if i posted something like this a year ago, cuz i know the last time i tried it was two years ago (made it 23 days), but whatever, thats why i put the "plz forgive" in the title in case if i had.
I made it about 30 minutes
Dum3z,Mar 6 2009, 01:38 PM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Mar 6 2009, 02:22 AM Wrote:doomz sounds like he has mood problems, is he a girly?
We wiped 11 times trying to down the last 4 bosses in Naxx, and eventually gave up on Kel'thuzad. I'm in a guild that usually does the whole instance in 3 hours, but didn't run it with the main group. I was a bit frustrated at the time of that post.:P
think im done with WoW again, dont really wanna play it.
Lawl, I was bored of it, now I'm not again.:P
Dum3z,Mar 6 2009, 08:38 AM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Mar 6 2009, 02:22 AM Wrote:doomz sounds like he has mood problems, is he a girly?
We wiped 11 times trying to down the last 4 bosses in Naxx, and eventually gave up on Kel'thuzad. I'm in a guild that usually does the whole instance in 3 hours, but didn't run it with the main group. I was a bit frustrated at the time of that post.:P
lmfao, doomz what do play and what server?
i switched mains to a shaman and im pretty geared now
http://wow-heroes.com/
Laughing Skull - Chyke

Holy paladin, pretty geared myself.
About `batin... There are worse addictions to have.

About religion... Some people need to believe in mythical creatures, fairytales, and magic.

On a sidenote I watched Bill Maher's movie Religulous yesterday. Was pretty funny. Unfortunately most people responded to his queries with anger or random mumbo-jumbo. I have no problem with people who subscribe to religion. If you need it, you need it. But at least know your religion well enough to be able to defend it in an intelligent way.
The Senate,Mar 7 2009, 04:23 PM Wrote:About `batin... There are worse addictions to have.

About religion... Some people need to believe in mythical creatures, fairytales, and magic.

On a sidenote I watched Bill Maher's movie Religulous yesterday. Was pretty funny. Unfortunately most people responded to his queries with anger or random mumbo-jumbo. I have no problem with people who subscribe to religion. If you need it, you need it. But at least know your religion well enough to be able to defend it in an intelligent way.
Looks like a funny movie. He probably just found all the retarded godfags and put them on film though.
[quote=p3ng,Mar 7 2009, 10:17 PM][quote=The Senate,Mar 7 2009, 04:23 PM] About `batin...
[quote=p3ng,Mar 7 2009, 03:17 PM][quote=The Senate,Mar 7 2009, 04:23 PM] About `batin...
The Senate,Mar 9 2009, 05:31 AM Wrote:
p3ng,Mar 7 2009, 03:17 PM Wrote:
The Senate,Mar 7 2009, 04:23 PM Wrote:About `batin...  There are worse addictions to have.

About religion...  Some people need to believe in mythical creatures, fairytales, and magic. 

On a sidenote I watched Bill Maher's movie Religulous yesterday.  Was pretty funny.  Unfortunately most people responded to his queries with anger or random mumbo-jumbo.  I have no problem with people who subscribe to religion.  If you need it, you need it.  But at least know your religion well enough to be able to defend it in an intelligent way.
Looks like a funny movie. He probably just found all the retarded godfags and put them on film though.
I'll go out on a limb and say that he probably didn't have to look far. They seem to be everywhere.;)
On a complete sidenote...

Senate, I've always wondered, who's the chica in your avatar?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's