Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: This is going to sound really stupid...plz forgive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Religion is kinda bullshit.
no its complete bullshit :/ amazes me people still belive in an invisible man up above watching everything we do. wonder what the first scientists to launch a rocket into space thought, maybe they were trying to find god :/
p3ng,Mar 3 2009, 07:31 PM Wrote:[Image: jeezdl9.jpg]
I don't get why anyone wants to put up with that shit. I really want to know how long p3ng takes to acquire one of those stupid pictures.

I really did try giving "it" up but five minutes later I knew it would never happen. :P
Womb-Raider,Mar 4 2009, 05:46 PM Wrote:no its complete bullshit :/ amazes me people still belive in an invisible man up above watching everything we do. wonder what the first scientists to launch a rocket into space thought, maybe they were trying to find god :/
yeah i admire people who stay true to their invisible idol, but i think religion is only here to put sanctions on actions that would be unconstitutional by law, or pretty much to set a moral guideline so people don't fall into a life of sin and debauchery.

I agree with brendon though, where does peng get all those pictures...it's actually quite amusing
Brendon,Mar 4 2009, 08:43 PM Wrote:I really want to know how long p3ng takes to acquire one of those stupid pictures.
http://tinyurl.com/apcpag

About that long.
p3ng,Mar 4 2009, 05:29 PM Wrote:
Brendon,Mar 4 2009, 08:43 PM Wrote:I really want to know how long p3ng takes to acquire one of those stupid pictures.

About that long.
lol:lol:
p3ng,Mar 4 2009, 09:29 PM Wrote:

About that long.
a tutorial!!! Damn thats fancy
Womb-Raider,Mar 3 2009, 09:25 PM Wrote:someone else did this last year too, maybe 2 yrs ago. i think biggs outright doesnt touch himself. personally i could go without it, but its relaxing enjoyable and its not some sort of addiction for me :/
I win this topic.

I seriously don't see the big deal with it, yeah I have done it and I did do it right and I don't see why its so addicting. Feel good? Sure, nothing to go crazy over.
fukung.net is pretty quick to find a fitting picture for forums too. as for religion setting us moral guidelines i think we can manage that ourselves. dont cheat dont steal dont kill. maybe add dont lie in there too, but i think cheat/steal covers the general dishonesty idea too. as for the killing religious nuts have always been best at it so i say we let them kill eachother finish off whoever is left and move on with our race.
Womb-Raider,Mar 5 2009, 06:56 AM Wrote:fukung.net is pretty quick to find a fitting picture for forums too. as for religion setting us moral guidelines i think we can manage that ourselves. dont cheat dont steal dont kill. maybe add dont lie in there too, but i think cheat/steal covers the general dishonesty idea too. as for the killing religious nuts have always been best at it so i say we let them kill eachother finish off whoever is left and move on with our race.
you sound like George Carlin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's