Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: RELATIONSHIP POLL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So I was kinda having an argument with my gf today about whether it was cool for her to live with her sister and her sister's boyfriend for a while. She doesn't mind at all.

Personally I find it kinda weird that another random guy is gonna be in such intimate contact with my gf (seeing her in her PJs and shit), and stuff like that.

I told her a few weeks back that I didn't want her staying with them...but tonight, I was like "Is he staying?" and she was like "No" and I was like, "Go ask!" and she went to ask, and her & her sister were talking, then I heard whispering...and she came back and said he wasn't staying. Then we got downstairs and I asked what her sister whispered, and she was like "She said 'will gavin be angry?'", so it was obvious she knew he was staying but lied about it for some reason>!>!!> She doesn't seem to mind at all which is creepy. They're all about the same age btw. No adults in the house, just them. Their grandmother specifically said no one was to stay over. And my gf hasn't even asked *me* over...

Anyway I think it is fucked up. Plus, every guy's dream is to sleep with 2 sisters eh?

Wadya think?
coca,Oct 25 2007, 09:14 PM Wrote:So I was kinda having an argument with my gf today about whether it was cool for her to live with her sister and her sister's boyfriend for a while. She doesn't mind at all.

Personally I find it kinda weird that another random guy is gonna be in such intimate contact with my gf (seeing her in her PJs and shit), and stuff like that.

I told her a few weeks back that I didn't want her staying with them...but tonight, I was like "Is he staying?" and she was like "No" and I was like, "Go ask!" and she went to ask, and her & her sister were talking, then I heard whispering...and she came back and said he wasn't staying. Then we got downstairs and I asked what her sister whispered, and she was like "She said 'will gavin be angry?'", so it was obvious she knew he was staying but lied about it for some reason>!>!!> She doesn't seem to mind at all which is creepy. They're all about the same age btw. No adults in the house, just them.

Anyway I think it is fucked up. Plus, every guy's dream is to sleep with 2 sister's eh?

Wadya think?
i concur.
Most normal dudes will not be cool with that but the bigger more important question to ask is why doesn't she see a problem with it? I've learned that girls who feel comfortable in situations like that are either idiotic dumbfucks or aren't exactly trustworhty. Her character is being exposed but something tells me even if this turns out bad it won't be a surprise. <_<
I dont really see it as a big deal :/
Depends on what type of guy it is. We all know guys love all them girls, but her sister probably doesn't want her own bf hitting on her own sibling.

I don't think it's that much of a big deal, if the guy is already living with her sister then that means those two are close.
Womb-Raider,Oct 26 2007, 02:33 AM Wrote:I dont really see it as a big deal :/
It isn't a big deal at all. But Carrie is a lying cheating fucking whore that can't be trusted. So anything could happen.
as someone in college i find that itd be okay, i see friends who are girls in their pjs all the time n junk. i know my friends dont mind either. however u guys r still in high school and u guys havent quite had the whole dorming experience yet...

where are they actually staying? is it like carrie is going to her sister's bf's house? or is it like the bf is coming to carrie's grandma's house or something?
p3ng,Oct 26 2007, 02:55 AM Wrote:
It isn't a big deal at all. But Carrie is a lying cheating fucking whore that can't be trusted. So anything could happen.
QFT. It normally wouldn't be a big deal at all for me. In fact I wouldn't care if I was dating *anyone* but her.

Oh and the BF is coming to her grandmother's house.

There's just a load of shiz. She told me today that I should leave early. And she told me not to come over tomorrow cuz she didn't want me to. I even asked for a milkshake from the fridge and she said I couldn't because the BF was having it. So...yeah.

Btw, the BF and the sister are like 15, and Carrie is 16. BF & sister aren't meant to be sleeping together, nevermind living together. The grandmother gave specific instructions to Carrie & the sister that no-one was allowed to stay over. And I said to Carrie I wasn't happy about it, yet it still happens...

It's just scary because I know she is capable of a lot of wacky shit.
coca,Oct 25 2007, 10:10 PM Wrote:
QFT. It normally wouldn't be a big deal at all for me. In fact I wouldn't care if I was dating *anyone* but her.

There's just a load of shiz. She told me today that I should leave early. And she told me not to come over tomorrow cuz she didn't want me to. I even asked for a milkshake from the fridge and she said I couldn't because the BF was having it. So...yeah.

Btw, the BF and the sister are like 15, and Carrie is 16. BF & sister aren't meant to be sleeping together, nevermind living together. The grandmother gave specific instructions to Carrie & the sister that no-one was allowed to stay over. And I said to Carrie I wasn't happy about it, yet it still happens...

Are you saying you don't trust her?

IMO, if you don't trust your girlfriend, you have no reason to be dating her. Any relationship counselor will tell you trust is the foundation of a relationship.

I've been in that situation and just kinda stuck through it...well you already know the story anyway Gavin. But if you can't trust her, it's not going to work...and i'm not talking about just this ordeal, I mean with everything.

Do I think it's a big deal she's staying with her sister and her sister's bf? It depends on the sister/bf. It depends on if the bf would respect Carrie's personal space, etc.

Go with your gut, it's usually right.

Oh and the whole lying thing. That's a no. You shouldn't put up with that at all Gavin...I used to, and I made a big mistake doing that. But anyway...hit me up on msn if you wanna talk more in detail about it...I'm heading to bed. Night bro!
Sveach,Oct 25 2007, 11:23 PM Wrote:
coca,Oct 25 2007, 10:10 PM Wrote:

Are you saying you don't trust her?

IMO, if you don't trust your girlfriend, you have no reason to be dating her. Any relationship counselor will tell you trust is the foundation of a relationship.

I've been in that situation and just kinda stuck through it...well you already know the story anyway Gavin. But if you can't trust her, it's not going to work...and i'm not talking about just this ordeal, I mean with everything.

Do I think it's a big deal she's staying with her sister and her sister's bf? It depends on the sister/bf. It depends on if the bf would respect Carrie's personal space, etc.

Go with your gut, it's usually right.

Oh and the whole lying thing. That's a no. You shouldn't put up with that at all Gavin...I used to, and I made a big mistake doing that. But anyway...hit me up on msn if you wanna talk more in detail about it...I'm heading to bed. Night bro!
that's some pretty sound advice.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's