Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: RELATIONSHIP POLL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Good response Sv. Nice to see someone else w/some insight. The issue of whether or not it's 'cool' starts with how you feel about it, how she feels about it, and the degree of trust/mistrust in the relationship. Clearly in Gavin's situation there's good reason to be very unconfortable with it and to make things worse, Carrie isn't doing anything to help. As a matter of fact, she rubbing the salt in his wounds even more.

Like I said, if/when it turns out bad, I don't think there will be any surprise. :(

Cocacolakid - We :wub: you so you'll always have e-family to fall back on.
Sv wins the relationship advice of this thread.
Pee in her bunghole.

Or leave her...or both, in the given order.
I would say roll with it unless she's suspiciously flirty with said boyfriend. He's dating her sister anyway. It would normally be weird/awkward for them to both be with him or something? I think it's being blown out of proportion. Fifteen year olds shouldn't be living together though. That's just weird.
Well, thanks for all of your opinions guys <3

I've decided to just sit this one out. I plan on not going back there for one week for every night he stays. Both the sister and Carrie know that I am not happy with the situation, so if Carrie wants me to come back then she'll have to do something about it. My love for her is fading pretty fast right now, but it's being replaced with a sense of freedom. Maybe him staying was a good thing, to show me how she really is, I don't know. I agree with Senate in that it probably won't turn out well for me. The problem definitely is trust, and I can never love her fully while I don't trust anything she does. I want someone I can trust so much, but I can't find it in her. All I find in her these days is bitterness and a complete lack of respect.

Thanks for all your votes and opinions/comments guys!:)
seems odd that someone so young is living with their g/f :/ Thats the only real wierd thing. And i stand by my opinion to break up with her in the first place, right since the im a virgin lie. Thats just fucked :/
Womb-Raider,Oct 26 2007, 11:14 AM Wrote:seems odd that someone so young is living with their g/f :/ Thats the only real wierd thing. And i stand by my opinion to break up with her in the first place, right since the im a virgin lie. Thats just fucked :/
I know. I should've realized that someone who lost it at 14 (to a 17 y/o?!) is not to be trusted. It's normally fine, as long as she's not in a situation where she has to be trusted. Right now I'd require a lot more trust in her than I have...and I have like, negative trust points for her ^^.
This is so unfair..
My grandparents went on holiday and me and my sister had to stay at their house seeing my dad is on holiday too..
I told my sister Gavin didn't like the idea of chris saying, but she decided to let him anyway (just for that one night, he wont be staying over every night.. and my gran gets back on sunday)
Emma said just to tell Gavin he wasn't staying, but I told the truth and he insisted on leaving immediately, and was really angry with me..
My sisters a year younger, and I don't really have the authority to tell her hes not allowed to stay.
Theyre sleeping in a different room and I've seen him once since he arrived yesterday afternoon..

my sister and I are totally different, shes popular and gets into trouble alot. her boyfriend is the same, so its not like I'd hang out with them or anything.

and all you people calling me a whore or whatever, you don't even know me at all.. I did something wrong but Gavin took me back and I think I've been a good girlfriend since, I don't understand why he doesn't trust me even a little.

and it's a bit insensitive for all this to be on a forum I read.

now Gavin has deleted me on bebo and deleted all his comments and drawings, and hes changed my WoW details and email so I can't get them back.. all this because of nothing, I don't even know my sisters boyfriend.. it's not like we're all best friends.

(please don't delete this post, I deserve to give my side of things)
[quote=Spitfire!,Oct 26 2007, 06:41 AM]This is so unfair..
My grandparents went on holiday and me and my sister had to stay at their house seeing my dad is on holiday too..
I told my sister Gavin didn't like the idea of chris saying, but she decided to let him anyway (just for that one night, he wont be staying over every night.. and my gran gets back on sunday)
Emma said just to tell Gavin he wasn't staying, but I told the truth and he insisted on leaving immediately, and was really angry with me..
My sisters a year younger, and I don't really have the authority to tell her hes not allowed to stay.
Theyre sleeping in a different room and I've seen him once since he arrived yesterday afternoon..

my sister and I are totally different, shes popular and gets into trouble alot. her boyfriend is the same, so its not like I'd hang out with them or anything.

and all you people calling me a whore or whatever, you don't even know me at all..
The thread of LULZ!
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's