Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: RELATIONSHIP POLL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Couldn't agree with Sv more on this! Also, Coca said he intentionally posted in public cuz he wanted public opinion. Most of us are his friends too and I don't see a problem with him sharing his personal business if that's what he chooses to do.

Goooooo Coca! :)
I didn't really see a problem with her staying over. But like what was aforementioned... it's probably just cuz i'm older and i don't see the significance anymore... hell, i'm moving into a place with two chicks, and i know at least one of em has a bf
Wow, I never knew you would all put so much effort into this! I owe you all so much! ^^

I agree with pretty much everything said here. I was talking to Carrie earlier and she said she was offended by what she read, but I told her that it's not made up. Everything that you guys are saying, I think about.

Sv, about the communication thing, there isn't any still. She doesn't care. She would rather come to my house to fall asleep or watch TV. She doesn't realize that relationships need maintenance like everything else, and she expects everything to be just fine. If I have a problem with anything, it's just me being "weird" or "paranoid" or something external, like it's *my* problem alone that I just invented out of thin air. She seems to expect everything to be good between us without actually doing anything. Doesn't understand that you have to do good things to achieve good results. It's annoying that she thinks like that, because it means that she *never* does anything about anything. She's totally...oblivious. It's kinda funny how my own clanmates seem to know more about the relationship, and how to fix it, than she does. I don't know why that is, but I just think she has her head in the clouds, so she doesn't notice anything. She told me earlier that I can't do any better than her and that she's such a great girlfriend, I just held my tongue and kept quiet.

But yeah. We're going to chat tomorrow! ^^
coca,Oct 27 2007, 02:37 AM Wrote:Wow, I never knew you would all put so much effort into this! I owe you all so much! ^^

I agree with pretty much everything said here. I was talking to Carrie earlier and she said she was offended by what she read, but I told her that it's not made up. Everything that you guys are saying, I think about.

Sv, about the communication thing, there isn't any still. She doesn't care. She would rather come to my house to fall asleep or watch TV. She doesn't realize that relationships need maintenance like everything else, and she expects everything to be just fine. If I have a problem with anything, it's just me being "weird" or "paranoid" or something external, like it's *my* problem alone that I just invented out of thin air. She seems to expect everything to be good between us without actually doing anything. Doesn't understand that you have to do good things to achieve good results. It's annoying that she thinks like that, because it means that she *never* does anything about anything. She's totally...oblivious. It's kinda funny how my own clanmates seem to know more about the relationship, and how to fix it, than she does. I don't know why that is, but I just think she has her head in the clouds, so she doesn't notice anything. She told me earlier that I can't do any better than her and that she's such a great girlfriend, I just held my tongue and kept quiet.

But yeah. We're going to chat tomorrow! ^^
Coca, take no offense to this! This is strictly for notation and not to be taken as "on the record"... I love you too much to offend you! <3

Anyone else think that it's funny that what coca just described makes it seem like the opposite of the typical boy/girl conflicts? Usually it's the guy that makes no effort and the girl craving emotional support. I just think it's interesting that it's juxtaposed here...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok Coca, the following is on the record...

Anyway, coca, you can't force things. You have to accept things, everything, for how they are. Once you go try changing people you'll only add conflict to the relationship. You just have to look at carrie and everything that she is and has been, and you just have to decide if everything you've experienced (as a whole) is worth hanging on for. At times you have to think more with your head than with your heart.

And carrie this all goes for you too. You both are pretty stubborn, you just gotta give a little and listen to the other person and accept what they have to say, even if you disagree. Because if there's really that love thing, then you would listen to each other.

And hell, you have GOT to be able to trust each other. I know what your past has been like, but that doesn't mean you can't trust each other. I know for a fact that if there's no trust, then it's not gonna work out in the long run.

Like I said, you're both very stubborn, but you gotta pull your heads outta your asses and decide something here. This back n forth shit has got to go.
I hate it when the girl doesn't talk back. That's why I piss off most girls I meet, they talk more when they're mad.

Like Sv says, once you get a black mark it's there forever, and you'll always remember it. One way to get over it though is to talk about why you're uncomfortable and expressing your opinions. They are scars that will never heal, but people are able to deal with them. You should never ignore it though, and if you both can't admit that whatever bad in the past has happened, the tension will only increase between the two. It's not fun to talk about bad times, but unless you do you both will be wondering if the other person thinks about it and remembers.

Really, this isn't a big deal to me and it's just being blown out of proportion. This means to me that there was already tension long before this and this is just a snapping point of that tension.
Biggs,Oct 27 2007, 03:43 AM Wrote:Really, this isn't a big deal to me and it's just being blown out of proportion. This means to me that there was already tension long before this and this is just a snapping point of that tension.
I couldn't agree more.
coca,Oct 26 2007, 07:37 PM Wrote:She seems to expect everything to be good between us without actually doing anything.
I would love that about a girl, really. Normally the girls get mad at me because I don't do anything.
coca,Oct 26 2007, 07:37 PM Wrote:She told me earlier that I can't do any better than her and that she's such a great girlfriend, I just held my tongue and kept quiet.
Not only is that completely disrespectful & degrading towards you but it's very egotistical and equally ignorant. Sorry, it's not Carries world and unfortunately she's too caught up in their own bullshit to realize it. She needs some serious self-examination but she has a lot of growing up to do before that's even a possibility. I'll put the following in bold to emphasis how much I really mean it:

Coca my friend... You can do, and deserve far better then Carrie.

Btw, certain types of people do get offended when the truth doesn't paint a very nice picture of them. I can think of several words to describe that type of person but out of respect for Coca I'll refrain.
If our conversation came across to you like that coca, I didn't mean it to.. I was just saying that wroaw don't know about the good times we have when we're not arguing, and although it doesn't seem like it we're actually really close, and we have a lot in common. so I was just saying that when you guys say things as big as that, you don't really know the full picture.
Anyway realising how upset it made coca, I should probably had told my sister he wasn't to stay, but if you knew my sister, she probably wouldn't've listened anyway, but i should've tried anyway. He was sleeping over last night (again, even after me and gavin fell out over it the night before) and i got mad and said if he wasn't going home I'd go back to my haus and sleep over there, and thats what I did. (btw it wasn't ok for me to do that the first night, or I would've)
The only reason I wasnt compassionate towards coca on here was because I was angry its.. here. I was offended by what people said and I felt like coca was agreeing with it all, but i guess you all just have cocas PoV on all this.

I don't usually make as little effort as described, we're just going through a rough patch really, and its not usually like that at all.

SVs posts were really good, as was UDs, and I guess even though i was offended by the others I just have to prove they're not true:)
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's