Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: RELATIONSHIP POLL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Meh, her post is a load of distorted truth I won't bother replying to. Right down to changing WoW details o_O?

Also, I posted it in General cuz I wanted the public vote. But, it's also good that she read it cuz maybe it will let her know what's going on, since normally she tunes out in real life and doesn't listen and it generally ends with her insulting me. Like yesterday when I said I was leaving because I wasn't comfortable with it, she went to watch tv.

That's all that needs to be said on the matter really, thanks all y'all:D

This thread can be locked now/moved to internal:)

Edit: Thanks Dum3z for digging out that quote ^^ Sv is like the Nietzsche of Wroaw! "Not that you lied to me but that I no longer believe you—that is what has shaken me."
He was staying over for only one night? If so, I think you're worrying about it too much.:P
Blizzard,Oct 26 2007, 02:00 PM Wrote:He was staying over for only one night? If so, I think you're worrying about it too much.:P
No, that was a lie! He'll be there all the time, why wouldn't he be? Last night she said he wasn't staying. Today she said it was just last night. Tomorrow it will be "oh just 2 nights", and so on. :/

She told me not to come over tonight, and it's raining, so she'll be staying in hanging out with them instead of being with me. And this seems totally right with her.
coca,Oct 26 2007, 02:07 PM Wrote:
Blizzard,Oct 26 2007, 02:00 PM Wrote:He was staying over for only one night? If so, I think you're worrying about it too much.:P
No, that was a lie! He'll be there all the time, why wouldn't he be? Last night she said he wasn't staying. Today she said it was just last night. Tomorrow it will be "oh just 2 nights", and so on. :/

She told me not to come over tonight, and it's raining, so she'll be staying in hanging out with them instead of being with me. And this seems totally right with her.
I don't know if hes staying tonight, but I doubt it.. his dad probably wasn't happy with just the one night.
I don't know why you made it seem like he was staying here the whole weekend, or living here.. he had school today..

as I said I wont be hanging out with them, and the only reason I told you not to come over was because of the massive argument we had before all of this..

I don't know why it matters so much, I don't even see them much..

Stephens quote is totally right, I agree with that, but since the whole thing in december Gavin's used PoisonIvy on me three times without me knowing, and pretended to be stephen.. so I thought that'd make him trust me a little bit..
Carrie: You really shouldn't be posting further here especially after I requested a lock. You'd never tell the truth, and definitely not on a public forum.:)

Can someone lock this topic, please?
There's nothing complicated going on here. Gavin doesn't trust you because you've given him good reasons not to. And regardless of him taking you back, it doesn't erase what you've done and he certainly doesn't owe you anything... Including trust.

Basically your entire post is just a compilation of excuses and not once did you even show any support or compassion for him.

Also, a lot of people feel negatively towards you in regards to Gavin cuz we've seen him putting up with stuff he doesn't need to, shouldn't be, and is hurtful. Your very first words were "this is so unfair". As if to imply anything should be fair. It's unfair to Gavin that you put him in this situation and then blew it off saying you can't tell your sister what to do. You even disrespect Gavin's feelings by saying "all this because of nothing" when it's obviously something to him. If you were half the girlfriend you claim to be, you would acknowledge & respect his feelings, not belittle them.

You're probably a decent person but I'm pretty sure most of us think Gavin can do better and find someone who's better suited to be in a relationship with him.
If a girl, any girl, can lie to you this many times... she does not deserve any trust, whatsoever.

It's nice that you did give her a chance to redeem herself, but it sure doesn't seem like she's trying to fix anything.

Coca, my love, stop being a pushover. Break up with her and find an honest girl. That is the only fail-safe solution.
Being on a public form, this thread should be moved to internals, or deleted. Things like this shouldnt be open to everyone.
Whoooo boy drama. Oh well...an excuse to post pone homework...bleh.

Gavin: Nietzsche eh? I can handle that.

Hobbles, Senate, Biggs: Thank you *bows*

Some expanding on the original issue:
It depends on Carrie's relationship with sister/bf. If they were all really good friends, etc, I'd be ok with it. From the way it sounds though, I don't think I'd be ok with it, just because they're already running around the parent's backs, etc.

Gavin/Carrie: Remember the advice I gave both of you about communication? It's clearly not happening again. Gavin's saying that you tune him out, don't have a handle on life, etc. Gavin, most of the reason you have a problem stems from being insecure. You're worried about her because she's staying in with some guy that's close to her age. The reason you're worried about her is because you don't trust her to stay faithful to you.

Relationships are about compromises. No one gets along 100%. So you have to discuss things, and come to a mutual agreement. It's all about compromising. If you both can't come to a good compromise, it's likely that either someone is being unreasonable, or you're just not compatible. I could go further in depth here but I'd rather not.

Senate says that you're belittling him and ignoring his feelings. I think that's partially because you're frustrated at Gavin for putting this into the open. That's fine, and somewhat understandable. You say it's a bit insensitive that it's all on a forum that you read. If it were me, I'd prefer it this way. This way, you get insight into what Gavin's thinking, and what other people think of you. Think of it as a way to improve on yourself. And if anything you're seeing here embarasses you, then you shouldn't have done it in the first place. That's generally how I decide whether or not I'm going to do something. "Am I going to be embarassed about this if it comes up in public conversation?"
that's what i try to do and say. if people are insulting you or talking about you, take it at most as constructive criticism. if a lot of people are saying it, it must mean something is causing them to do it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's