Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: TP TP TP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Womb-Raider,Jun 29 2007, 11:55 AM Wrote:bet im the only lefty :\
You're not the only one :D
a hobbit,Jun 29 2007, 12:04 PM Wrote:righty! besides toilet paper is usually to your right so it makes it all the more convenient =P
ive never had it to the right :o
Plot,Jun 29 2007, 12:54 PM Wrote:
a hobbit,Jun 29 2007, 12:04 PM Wrote:righty! besides toilet paper is usually to your right so it makes it all the more convenient =P
ive never had it to the right :o
I've almost always had it on the left. It's on the right in my old bathroom because that's where the wall is. No place for it on the right. :blink:
The TP should be on your right, unless you're just facing the wrong way while you're taking a poo.
Right handed.:P

I feel like making another poll, less interesting/gross though.:P
Biggs,Jun 29 2007, 04:26 PM Wrote:The TP should be on your right, unless you're just facing the wrong way while you're taking a poo.
mine is on the left... last place it was on the left, too... umm... left before then... in fact, i only recall one place it was on the right...

its just where the wall is
I think entropys house its on the right but everywhere else i've ever been its on the left.
So are you guys talking about it being on the left facing the toilet or facing the same way as the toilet? Lets ask this now, do you stand while your wipe or are you still on the pot while you wipe? That may be why we all think it's on the left or right.
We're talking left the only time it matters, when you're reaching over to grab some.:P

Left for me at home & at the dorm, right at work. :rolleyes:
All the tp rolls in my house are on the right. Where they should be!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's