Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: TP TP TP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Womb-Raider,Jun 28 2007, 09:31 PM Wrote:now heres the big question what hand do you use and which way do you wipe!
...I don't know. Good question.:o
right hand front to back. it is proper to wipe in a front to back motion, due to the fact that back to front wiping can bring bacteria (and other harmful organisms) to the front of your body, causing possible infection of the crotch area. for girls this is especially dangerous, as the potential for a urinary tract infection to occur is very real.
When did you turn into a health class video?
since my mom started medical school when i was 4

edit: she's a doctor now btw
Womb-Raider,Jun 28 2007, 07:31 PM Wrote:now heres the big question what hand do you use and which way do you wipe!
Right, except when it was broken and in a cast. Wiping with the left hand is awkward.
I'm afraid I'd miss my ass if I tried to wipe with my left or something.
Left-handed wiping takes a lot of practice, believe me. Far more practice then left-handed wanking did. :blink:
Biggs,Jun 28 2007, 02:24 AM Wrote:I'm never afraid to ask the question that most of you are probably afraid to. I do plenty of these polls every now and then whenever I'm curious. It's funny really, we're all talking about wiping our asses. I used to crumple when I was little, but now I use 4 sheets folded. Usually have to wipe 3 to 4 times, I guess it's because I don't drink milk often.

To tell you the truth, I'm surprised you all took this poll seriously instead of changing the subject somehow and going offtopic. Remember pir8, we're Wamily here! We can share anything, like about how we all know about ducks STDs.
oh I know, but I almost tried explaining it to my girlfriend... she'll never understand the bond we share:(

and i am right handed... i can wank with any hand/foot/bodypart-that-reaches, but wiping is a right hand thing for me...

if i ever lose that arm/hand, i'll be in deep shit:P
bet im the only lefty :\
righty! besides toilet paper is usually to your right so it makes it all the more convenient =P
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's