Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: TP TP TP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
While I did participate in this thread... I'm quite afraid we've crossed that 'know too much about the other guys' line...
piratebuddha,Jun 27 2007, 08:26 PM Wrote:While I did participate in this thread... I'm quite afraid we've crossed that 'know too much about the other guys' line...
I feel the exact opposite.
Here's the official Wroaw Clean-Your-Culo HOWTO:

1. Grab any of the first few pieces of toilet paper.
2. Unroll using a jerk-away motion (like you're stealing something out of someones hand)
3. Tear sheets from roll and make into wad.
4. Wipe anus (and cheeks if necessary).
5. Look at TP to check for acceptable residual levels.
6. If unacceptable, go to step 1.
LOL SENATE

thats the best
I'm never afraid to ask the question that most of you are probably afraid to. I do plenty of these polls every now and then whenever I'm curious. It's funny really, we're all talking about wiping our asses. I used to crumple when I was little, but now I use 4 sheets folded. Usually have to wipe 3 to 4 times, I guess it's because I don't drink milk often.

To tell you the truth, I'm surprised you all took this poll seriously instead of changing the subject somehow and going offtopic. Remember pir8, we're Wamily here! We can share anything, like about how we all know about ducks STDs.
Well I pull the TP out and I estimate there are about 10-20 single pieces of toilet paper attached to it. I rip it off on the end that is connected to the roll. I fold it. I wipe my ass with the left most end of one side then I fold over that and wipe again. Usually by the time that the TP is completely folded I am clean.
i do that too! i also find that formed due to crumpling help scrape off and residual waste that might be present after i am done with the shitting part folding just kinda smears it around
leaf
DT post here and share your wipeage plox.
now heres the big question what hand do you use and which way do you wipe!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's