Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: TP TP TP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I'd consider it a real accomplishment if I ever use under six. I'm not even sure if I have. I make sure it's clean.

/dingleberriesftl
Blizzard,Jun 26 2007, 10:46 PM Wrote:I'd consider it a real accomplishment if I ever use under six. I'm not even sure if I have. I make sure it's clean.

/dingleberriesftl
I agree. I use like 10-20...
I use enough to not block the toilet
Sveach,Jun 26 2007, 09:06 PM Wrote:
Dum3z,Jun 26 2007, 09:42 PM Wrote:
Plot,Jun 26 2007, 09:15 PM Wrote:
SniperducK,Jun 26 2007, 06:35 PM Wrote:Depends, if i have mudbutt it's a lot.

15+ sometimes ^__^
what is mudbutt... sounds like diarrhea smeared all over to me :(
That's about the size of it.
Jason's STD and drunk boy. You don't WANT to know what he does for fun. That's just the tip of the iceberg....
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mudbutt

(Ideology from Chappelle Show)
After walking around for hours in the blistering sun wearing these damn corduroys, everyone in the office could catch a whiff of my prodigious mudbutt.

my favorite
the more the merrier.
Well I think most people didn't understand the question really, for the people who're saying 20+. I'm talking about how many pieces per wipe, not how much you use in total. Like pir8 got my question, 6 pieces folded. You people who're saying 10-20 don't really use 10-20 pieces per wipe, I was just wondering per wipe and not total, cause total is random, how much you use per wipe is normally the same.
this is going to sound wierd, but if i dont drink enuff milk i get really soft poo and its a mess to clean up. but i usually drink plenty of milk so usually only 1-2 wipes and the paper comes back clean.
Womb-Raider,Jun 27 2007, 07:16 AM Wrote:this is going to sound wierd, but if i dont drink enuff milk i get really soft poo and its a mess to clean up. but i usually drink plenty of milk so usually only 1-2 wipes and the paper comes back clean.
Same. Mine's clean after the first one, two more to be safe. O.o

If it's not dry shit, then 5-6, but wtf @ 10+. That's like...diarrhea wipeage or something.

As to Biggs' question...eh, 7-8 crumpled, I'm not a folder.
Dum3z,Jun 27 2007, 09:34 PM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Jun 27 2007, 07:16 AM Wrote:this is going to sound wierd, but if i dont drink enuff milk i get really soft poo and its a mess to clean up. but i usually drink plenty of milk so usually only 1-2 wipes and the paper comes back clean.
Same. Mine's clean after the first one, two more to be safe. O.o

If it's not dry shit, then 5-6, but wtf @ 10+. That's like...diarrhea wipeage or something.

As to Biggs' question...eh, 7-8 crumpled, I'm not a folder.
agreed, i crumple.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's