Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: I'm in, boys.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
So i got a call today from the border patrol... I'm going to be working out of Imperial Beach (San Diego), and I start March 5th. Yeah, that's like 3 weeks. they gave me 3 weeks. I'll be going to an academy though from March 8th to June 28th in New Mexico... So.... life is just sorta nuts right now, trying to figure out what all i have to/should do in the next few weeks. But hey! I got the job!

You guys might have to take a trip to the west coast to buy me that dinner ;)
sick nasty dood guy
Damnit, why couldn't you have border patrol up north and stop the canuks from coming down so we wouldn't have to go SW?:(
No Arizona?:(

Congrats anyway though!
Underdog,Feb 12 2007, 02:53 PM Wrote:So i got a call today from the border patrol... I'm going to be working out of Imperial Beach (San Diego), and I start March 5th. Yeah, that's like 3 weeks. they gave me 3 weeks. I'll be going to an academy though from March 8th to June 28th in New Mexico... So.... life is just sorta nuts right now, trying to figure out what all i have to/should do in the next few weeks. But hey! I got the job!

You guys might have to take a trip to the west coast to buy me that dinner ;)
......I'm driving to fawking California now?!?

Wow...This drive could suck. WHOOOO SOCAL HERE WE COME.

:ph34r:

Jess you're driving half way.
[quote=Sveach,Feb 12 2007, 02:25 PM][quote=Underdog,Feb 12 2007, 02:53 PM] So i got a call today from the border patrol... I'm going to be working out of Imperial Beach (San Diego), and I start March 5th.
Congratulations on getting the job Luke!! :D
I hope it goes very well, and if Coca and I win the lottery we'll definitely fly over and buy you dinner:P
[quote=Blizzard,Feb 12 2007, 05:26 PM][quote=Sveach,Feb 12 2007, 02:25 PM] [quote=Underdog,Feb 12 2007, 02:53 PM] So i got a call today from the border patrol... I'm going to be working out of Imperial Beach (San Diego), and I start March 5th.
[quote=piratebuddha,Feb 12 2007, 11:39 PM][quote=Blizzard,Feb 12 2007, 05:26 PM] [quote=Sveach,Feb 12 2007, 02:25 PM] [quote=Underdog,Feb 12 2007, 02:53 PM] So i got a call today from the border patrol... I'm going to be working out of Imperial Beach (San Diego), and I start March 5th.
congratulations UD, ill be at the dinner in spirit, or spirits you might say:)
<_<bad joke :unsure:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's