Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: I'm in, boys.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Underdog,Mar 5 2007, 11:55 PM Wrote:I'm in san diego!
And talk about a hell of a trip down too....eh.

Glad you made it though bro.....finally :D

I want pics of fricking San Diego. Anything and everything!
ok but i need a digital camera.... *wink* so whoever wants to buy me one so you guys can get pics, I'll give you my address! But I'm leaving tomorrow for New Mexico for the academy... I'll be LIVING in san diego come the week after June 28th (when i graduate the academy)
i want postage cardz!
dumez dont forget jon kong, alan(stinger), tim fung(alien), jeff(yoda) and david(wasabho) :OOO
microwave,Mar 7 2007, 04:15 PM Wrote:dumez dont forget jon kong, alan(stinger), tim fung(alien), jeff(yoda) and david(wasabho) :OOO
Whoa. :o

* Sveach hides :ph34r:

I remember stinger and wasabho.....alien and yoda? Were they POB or o4?
Sveach,Mar 7 2007, 07:41 PM Wrote:
microwave,Mar 7 2007, 04:15 PM Wrote:dumez dont forget jon kong, alan(stinger), tim fung(alien), jeff(yoda) and david(wasabho) :OOO

* Dum3z hides :ph34r:

PoB

I thought Wasab's name was Ho Lee. O.o
Dum3z,Mar 8 2007, 04:09 AM Wrote:
Sveach,Mar 7 2007, 07:41 PM Wrote:

* Sveach hides :ph34r:

PoB

I thought Wasab's name was Ho Lee. O.o
Oh. That's why I don't remember them then.
yea david ho lee... and kris too but i dont think any of them play anymore
i actually played with jon kong a few months ago
i think the rest stopped playing

we actually brought it back like 6 months ago, he even bought another domain name and server... but then everyone stopped playing again:o

so have fun on the trip
hey, hey, HEY!!

Let's keep these topic on me boys... I'm the center of attention!

anywho... I've had 2 days of classes of the academy so far, and it's definitely kicking my ass... being out of shape and knowing zero spanish makes it a bit rough here! but I'm doin alright, just doing a lot of studying... (more than i ever did in college!) ... but yeah, also chopped all my hair off today, so i don't have to worry about it... i look like the military-type now... hah.

ok, i'm done... i dunno when i'll be back on the internet... but i'm sure it'll be sometime...
Underdog, you're my hero!:D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's