Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: I'm in, boys.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Underdog,Mar 13 2007, 06:48 PM Wrote:btw Blix, if the pic happens to be a relative... we're still cool, right?? ;)
No.
Underdog,Mar 14 2007, 09:48 PM Wrote:Dammit, boys!

I'm here getting my ass kicked going through 4 months of training so we can finally rid ourselves of the illegal immigrants (or "extranjeros ilegals" as i learned in spanish today!) that Blix represents, and you go and change the subject again! When Blix gets deported, KrayZ and Biggs are not invited! :angry:

....hobbit's party invitation status is pending....
he clearly started it. I was the one who came up with the party you cannot ban me! ill be the weird guy out the window either that or i'll just coyote blix back into the country just to spite you
I'd rather have my own kickass party. Oh yeah, I'd decline your invite anyways!
[quote=Krayz,Mar 15 2007, 05:42 PM][quote=Underdog,Mar 14 2007, 09:48 PM] Dammit, boys!

I'm here getting my ass kicked going through 4 months of training so we can finally rid ourselves of the illegal immigrants (or "extranjeros ilegals" as i learned in spanish today!) that Blix represents, and you go and change the subject again!
so whens the party? ^^
a hobbit,Mar 15 2007, 07:01 PM Wrote:so whens the party? ^^
Tanya: "Where's the party!?"

Yes I'm a C&C nerd. :rolleyes:
I think hobbit's invitation should be declined on the grounds of ignorance
Exibit A:
piratebuddha,Mar 13 2007, 08:49 PM Wrote:March 8th, Underdog begins Border Patrol Training
June 28th, Underdog graduates Border Patrol Training
June 29th, Blix mysteriously deported from country
June 30th, Wroaw clan meets together to throw huge party in UD's favor for helping save the country from illegal immigrants( Blix)
Dum3z,Mar 16 2007, 12:14 AM Wrote:

I'd so do Tanya....

ANYWAYS... yes hobbit... that very well may have been a fatal mistake on your part!
Krayz,Mar 15 2007, 10:42 AM Wrote:i'll just coyote blix back into the country
<3 <3 <3!
Underdog,Mar 15 2007, 11:03 PM Wrote:
Dum3z,Mar 16 2007, 12:14 AM Wrote:

I'd so do Tanya....

ANYWAYS... yes hobbit... that very well may have been a fatal mistake on your part!
you know i totally meant the specific time on june 30th.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's