Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: I'm in, boys.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
March 8th, Underdog begins Border Patrol Training
June 28th, Underdog graduates Border Patrol Training
June 29th, Blix mysteriously deported from country
piratebuddha,Mar 13 2007, 08:49 PM Wrote:March 8th, Underdog begins Border Patrol Training
June 30th, Wroaw clan meets together to throw huge party in UD's favor for helping save the country from illegal immigrants( Blix)
Krayz,Mar 13 2007, 11:12 PM Wrote:
piratebuddha,Mar 13 2007, 08:49 PM Wrote:March 8th, Underdog begins Border Patrol Training
June 30th, Wroaw clan meets together to throw huge party in UD's favor for helping save the country from illegal immigrants( Blix)
Good news Krayz, I'm not going to UT. It's A&M for me.:o
meh both suck! OU ftw! and TU (tulsa university)
You can still go die. I know a bunch of guys going to OU, they're all gay now.
that just shows you how much OU rox and texas sucks..god i feel so bad for saying that bc im from texas..
Neg, they're all a bunch of nubs and they be coming to nub joo up That and OU has a shitty football team.
GO SOONERS!!!

don't be jealous that OU is so cool ^^
Dammit, boys!

I'm here getting my ass kicked going through 4 months of training so we can finally rid ourselves of the illegal immigrants (or "extranjeros ilegals" as i learned in spanish today!) that Blix represents, and you go and change the subject again! When Blix gets deported, KrayZ and Biggs are not invited! :angry:

....hobbit's party invitation status is pending....
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go kick some immigrant ass udog!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's