Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Funny Picture Poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
[Image: 99181227d0b6421473a97b950da17bb5.gif]

Lol i found this and laughed at it so here it is :lol:

nulled vote
It's Saddam. It's even spelled out in the picture.
I typed it all up in a minute didn't read it over good observation but
a bad observation was saying its even spelled on the picture because when you are posting a picture you post its address code so you don't actaully see it when your posting it :(
i had to view source to see wehre this image was becaus adblock was blocking where it si
Saddam is so ugly he should be hung.

And denied death by firing squad.

WAIT... ^^
oh so they changed the hanging to fireing squad?
Pepe-Le-Pew,Nov 13 2006, 03:14 AM Wrote:oh so they changed the hanging to fireing squad?
No, Saddam told his lawyers he wanted the "honorable" death of a military firing squad, but the judge was like "Hell no, you'll die like a common criminal."

I wonder if the hanging will be televised? I think it would be creepy to watch a man hang...

Personally I think he should just be jailed forever with zero privileges (put him in solitary confinement or something), what about you?
Option #1
He should be put in a dark cell with no lights with 10 gay horny prisnors for the rest of his life.

And force him to drink that nasty pop called pepsi :P

Option#2
They should cut pieces of his skin off fry it on a pan infront of him and feed him it 1 bite at a time just cause he killed 1000s of people.
Pepe-Le-Pew,Nov 13 2006, 03:22 AM Wrote:Option #1
He should be put in a dark cell with no lights with 10 gay horny prisnors for the rest of his life.

And force him to drink that nasty pop called pepsi :P

Option#2
They should cut pieces of his skin off fry it on a pan infront of him and feed him it 1 bite at a time just cause he killed 1000s of people.
Those options sound OK! The Pepsi thing is just wrong tho.

They should resurrect Ivan the Terrible to punish him, he used to fry people, and boil them too!
Bush has killed thousands of people too. Politics is full of hypocrisy.

Even though putting him in a dark corner away for the rest of his life is much more tortue then the death penalty, prison means chance of escape. The death penalty has no room for escape.

Even the highest security prison can be bombed and broken into.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's