Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Funny Picture Poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Biggs,Nov 13 2006, 03:52 AM Wrote:Bush has killed thousands of people too. Politics is full of hypocrisy.

Even though putting him in a dark corner away for the rest of his life is much more tortue then the death penalty, prison means chance of escape. The death penalty has no room for escape.

Even the highest security prison can be bombed and broken into.
Good point!

I agree that Bush has killed thousands too (unfairly), and he seems to get away with it freely :/

Another thing I don't like is the press. I was watching a documentary last month about this British journalist guy who was killed in his jeep by friendly fire from American troops. It was like, WTF, all these Iraqis are getting bombed, hundreds of our troops are getting killed, and this one guy gets a whole documentary? It's just stupid...
coca,Nov 12 2006, 10:18 PM Wrote:
Pepe-Le-Pew,Nov 13 2006, 03:14 AM Wrote:oh so they changed the hanging to fireing squad?
No, Saddam told his lawyers he wanted the "honorable" death of a military firing squad, but the judge was like "Hell no, you'll die like a common criminal."

I wonder if the hanging will be televised? I think it would be creepy to watch a man hang...

Personally I think he should just be jailed forever with zero privileges (put him in solitary confinement or something), what about you?
No. He deserves to die. Personally, I think he should die the way he killed thousands of people. He needs to die to chemical warfare so he can know the pain he inflicted on others, first hand. He should NOT be allowed his choice in death (IE, firing squad). So now we wait for the judges or w/e to finish their time-unlimited decision. The only good thing is once they decide, it has to be carried out within 30 days.
Sveach,Nov 13 2006, 03:58 AM Wrote:
Pepe-Le-Pew,Nov 13 2006, 03:14 AM Wrote:oh so they changed the hanging to fireing squad?
No, Saddam told his lawyers he wanted the "honorable" death of a military firing squad, but the judge was like "Hell no, you'll die like a common criminal."

I wonder if the hanging will be televised? I think it would be creepy to watch a man hang...

Personally I think he should just be jailed forever with zero privileges (put him in solitary confinement or something), what about you?
No. He deserves to die. Personally, I think he should die the way he killed thousands of people. He needs to die to chemical warfare so he can know the pain he inflicted on others, first hand. He should NOT be allowed his choice in death (IE, firing squad). So now we wait for the judges or w/e to finish their time-unlimited decision. The only good thing is once they decide, it has to be carried out within 30 days.
IMO killing him is too easy, he doesn't suffer enough. That sounds really bad, but he deserves to have his punishment drawn out for as long as possible. I'd go for lifetime torture, but that's not legal:(
coca,Nov 12 2006, 11:02 PM Wrote:

IMO killing him is too easy, he doesn't suffer enough. That sounds really bad, but he deserves to have his punishment drawn out for as long as possible. I'd go for lifetime torture, but that's not legal:(
Well, I'd vote for lifelong torture too. I like the idea of burning him with different chemical weapons. Expose him to anthrax, mustard gas, tabun, sarin, and VX, for a start. Let me in a room with him for a couple hours with a nice 2x4....i'll happily beat the shit out of him and let the next person in that line of several million people have their turn.
Hmm....2x4 or aluminum bat. Fuck it, I'd rather use my fists. Makes me feel a little better.
Sveach,Nov 13 2006, 04:31 AM Wrote:
coca,Nov 12 2006, 11:02 PM Wrote:

Well, I'd vote for lifelong torture too. I like the idea of burning him with different chemical weapons. Expose him to anthrax, mustard gas, tabun, sarin, and VX, for a start. Let me in a room with him for a couple hours with a nice 2x4....i'll happily beat the shit out of him and let the next person in that line of several million people have their turn.
Hmm....2x4 or aluminum bat. Fuck it, I'd rather use my fists. Makes me feel a little better.
Haha, that's the spirit:D

I'm surprised this thread has gone off topic in a semi-intellectual way, actually ^^
I got three lacrosse sticks you could beat him down with. Two are aluminum and one is steel alloy. The aluminum ones are much tougher.;)

I say we give him food poisoning over and over. Either eat our contaminated food or starve to death. >:D

I think death penalty is the best way to handle it though. Leaving him alive gives hope to who believes in him. Hanging him is the best way to get rid of him, especially if it's a public hanging infront of thousands of americans.:PThen it'll be televised around the world and a hanging is the best way to lower a morale. Hanging someone just looks so cruel, unlike a shooting range or something.
Ooh. lacrosse sticks :DI don't care which one is tougher....I wanna know which one will hurt more...but i imagine the tougher one, lol.
Well the steel one bends easier. I got a nice little 15 degree bend in it the very first game I used it for.:( Been using my aluminum one for over a half a year though and all it has is lots of little dents and scratches, no bends. ;)

Actually I lied, it did get a minor bend once... I still remember that hit too.:oI <3 hitting other people uber hard.
end his life... i'm not sure if i care that much how...

i wouldnt mind seeing it though;)
an eye for an eye leaves everyone blind.

shoot him and get it done with. just because he was a dick doesnt give us the rights to break the geneva convention as well and do the same thing thus becoming him. Revenge isnt worth it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's