Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Funny Picture Poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Womb-Raider,Nov 13 2006, 11:47 AM Wrote:an eye for an eye leaves everyone blind.

shoot him and get it done with. just because he was a dick doesnt give us the rights to break the geneva convention as well and do the same thing thus becoming him. Revenge isnt worth it.
All I wanna say is that I hope they do the same thing to Bush....AFTER feeding him with his parents' corpses
Hanging is a huge disgrace in his country. That's why he didn't want it, and we were like psssh no.

Bush isn't doing the things Saddam did. Bush is deploying men and women who enlisted, who legally chose to defend our country. He has the right to choose when to become defensive. Nevermind the fact that the people of our country are the ones who gave him that right.

However, Saddam killing his own innocent citizens, never giving them any rights at all, killing what? 100 of his cabinet member simply because he wanted to instill fear in the others to prevent an overthrow.

I really don't believe you can compare the two.
I agree. An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.
Our army is enlisted and chooses to kill Iraqis or wherever they are now. Terrorists enlist and blow up people on their own will.

Both groups kill the other side thinking they are right, and technically we are killing our own citizens too. Blix talked about friendly fire, and that happens all the time.

Sure we have September 11 to complain about, but haven't we done the same thing in return to Iraq?
Biggs,Nov 13 2006, 08:16 AM Wrote:Our army is enlisted and chooses to kill Iraqis or wherever they are now. Terrorists enlist and blow up people on their own will.

Both groups kill the other side thinking they are right, and technically we are killing our own citizens too. Blix talked about friendly fire, and that happens all the time.

Sure we have September 11 to complain about, but haven't we done the same thing in return to Iraq?
It's true that we really have no honest reason to be in Iraq, since it was supposedly Afghanistan that caused the 9/11 incident. Unless I'm missing something besides the whole "I believe there are WMD's in Iraq", it was pretty much unprovoked.
Dum3z,Nov 13 2006, 09:27 AM Wrote:
Biggs,Nov 13 2006, 08:16 AM Wrote:Our army is enlisted and chooses to kill Iraqis or wherever they are now. Terrorists enlist and blow up people on their own will.

It's true that we really have no honest reason to be in Iraq, since it was supposedly Afghanistan that caused the 9/11 incident. Unless I'm missing something besides the whole "I believe there are WMD's in Iraq", it was pretty much unprovoked.
the terrorist were a majority Saudi:P

I'm going to have to go partial on both... I don't agree with Bush nor the reasons for going to war... but I also don't believe Bush should be shot for it... Well actually, let me rephrase that...

My personal beliefs = shoot Bush
My political and moral beliefs that dictate my offical answer = he's done nothing another president wouldn't do.

Also, Panther isn't talking about terrorists... Panther is talking about genocide... Saddam just plain killed his people... we aren't talking about the people who enlisted... not talking about terrorist... she's talking about mass murder... I don't agree with the reasonsings for entering Iraq... but i do believe the fucker deserves to fry.

Bush is an asshole... but he never killed civilians just because...

P.S. you can still be hung in the state of Kansas.. i believe a few other places as well, but I know Kansas still has it as a legal form of execution.
I stopped paying attention to the war long ago, so I don't know who we're killing now.

What I do know is your ideas are biased. You have to look at it from their side as well. They want Bush dead, tortued, or hurt just as much as we want Saddam or Osama. To them, Bush just came in and "murdered" all the Saudis on a guess.

The hatred goes both ways.
Biggs,Nov 13 2006, 01:04 PM Wrote:I stopped paying attention to the war long ago, so I don't know who we're killing now.

What I do know is your ideas are biased. You have to look at it from their side as well. They want Bush dead, tortued, or hurt just as much as we want Saddam or Osama. To them, Bush just came in and "murdered" all the Saudis on a guess.

We want Saddam to fry for killing his own people, not the people of other countries. There's a difference between war and genocide. Hitler was at war with other countries, he tried to commit genocide on Jews and other minorities. Which was he more hated for?
oh man Osama no doubt... with the jsut right amount of beer.. id do him.. or her.. or whatever
Dum3z,Nov 13 2006, 02:54 PM Wrote:
Biggs,Nov 13 2006, 01:04 PM Wrote:I stopped paying attention to the war long ago, so I don't know who we're killing now.

We want Saddam to fry for killing his own people, not the people of other countries. There's a difference between war and genocide. Hitler was at war with other countries, he tried to commit genocide on Jews and other minorities. Which was he more hated for?
I've never even heard of Saddam killing his own people until today. All I hear is WMD, stay the course, and cut and run. I'm sure Saddam wouldn't use WMD on his own country too.

I just don't pay attention to this topic at all.
Saddam killed people in the goverment that may threaten his power and they were sent out never to be seen again (killed)
As Panther mentiond

Also he has dropped poison gas bombs on his own people in diffrent citys causeing people dieing slow and painful deaths

hes done fair worse but do you think power corrupts the mind? <_<
Ive heard Bush gets a list of leaders he can chosse to assainate
at any time! :ph34r: Scary thought?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's