Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Funny Picture Poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I wouldn't stand up for my country at all if Saddam was just being a castro and we went in... Castro loves his peeps... (although I'm sure he kills a few for fun every now and then)... Saddam was practicing genocide, unforgivable.

ALSO... its not kansas that still hangs, its montana and washington... ma bad...

BTW... DON'T GOOGLE "HUNG IN KANSAS"

cripes.
Lol now that you told me not to i have to go and search it on google images :P
Biggs,Nov 13 2006, 07:16 AM Wrote:Our army is enlisted and chooses to kill Iraqis or wherever they are now. Terrorists enlist and blow up people on their own will.

Both groups kill the other side thinking they are right, and technically we are killing our own citizens too. Blix talked about friendly fire, and that happens all the time.

Sure we have September 11 to complain about, but haven't we done the same thing in return to Iraq?
When did I say that?:o

Pepe, that claim about Bush is just retarded. Blaming Bush for the events that are happening is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. If it was a democratic president, people wouldn't be so anal about all of the stuff happening.

America is becoming too liberal to me and everybody's trying to change beliefs that America was founded on in the first place. Fools.:rolleyes:
[quote=coca,Nov 12 2006, 10:55 PM]Another thing I don't like is the press.
[quote=Biggs,Nov 13 2006, 08:56 PM][quote=coca,Nov 12 2006, 10:55 PM] Another thing I don't like is the press.
It's based off of their party at the least. Why do you think it's such a big deal the Democrats took over?
Biggs,Nov 13 2006, 09:43 PM Wrote:It's based off of their party at the least. Why do you think it's such a big deal the Democrats took over?
well im saying the party comes second...

constituants first.. then party (actually it usually comes down to the leader of a committee's decision)... then their payoffs... then their personal beliefs... then greater good
Biggs,Nov 13 2006, 02:16 PM Wrote:Our army is enlisted and chooses to kill Iraqis or wherever they are now. Terrorists enlist and blow up people on their own will.

Both groups kill the other side thinking they are right, and technically we are killing our own citizens too. Blix talked about friendly fire, and that happens all the time.

Sure we have September 11 to complain about, but haven't we done the same thing in return to Iraq?
Iraq isnt about 9/11 and the 3000ish people killed then. We're in afganistan for that which is actually going pretty well.

Iraq is all about WMDs that dont exist. Im not saying i like saddam but we had no business being in iraq. The WMD thing doesnt fly and what its now come down to is the war on terror, well folks that means syria, saudia arabia and iran all need to be invaded too.

With gates as the new defense sec im actually optomistic we'll be out of iraq within 2-3 years. This guy seems to know what hes doing and has the balls to stand up and do it.
What....is this world coming to.....
|Horus|,Nov 14 2006, 12:21 PM Wrote:What....is this world coming to.....
In my opinion America is the greatest terrorist with WMD atm >_>;
Simply declaring war against any country they pick for random bs is no different than being a @%#^fuc@#% islam fanatic..

Then playing mental tricks on their own ppl with RETARDED shit like "I support our soldiers(Omg I gotta support the war!)" BS....come on ...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's