Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: WCS: Source time?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
okay ill try it out, but my internet isnt fixed yet so i wont play yet.
I say stick to 1.6!

The server had 25 people in it earlier today (before it crashed), plus i'm home for xmas break so i'll be playin a whole lot more... plus i suck at source, so that's another reason i wanna stay on 1.6 where i "pwn all da n00bs".

I'll still play it tho, even if we go source, of course... i'll just be sadder, and a part of me will die with our migration away from 1.6... please, think of that part of me! :unsure:
Keep 1.6, screw the NS server.

You aren't alone though, I suck at source too. Maybe one day I'll even play my HL2 game, and HL1 too.
Biggs,Dec 16 2005, 02:32 AM Wrote:Keep 1.6, screw the NS server.
agreed... how many ppl play on the ns server anyway? I've never been there...
Underdog,Dec 16 2005, 07:46 AM Wrote:
Biggs,Dec 16 2005, 02:32 AM Wrote:Keep 1.6, screw the NS server.
agreed... how many ppl play on the ns server anyway? I've never been there...
I havent been there either.
i am not going to read all of those but i will say one thing regarding this, i have not the influence i used to have yet i hope my input is still respected. You take a turn all you see is the turn, you dont see the road, nor know what the road ahead is.

WCS was moved from 1.5 to 1.6 succesfully so i believe that DT can hold Wroaw together through the move to source, we put the move off hitherto do to money reasons, not all users had paid for source or wanted to, they wanted to play 1.6 one because that is what they were used to two money three why not?

"Leave Well Enough Alone."
Except 1.5 died out and you had to move to 1.6. 1.6 isn't dying here, and no one is forcing anyone to move to Source.

Just about all of us already agree on taking away the NS server, which no one plays on because no one updates it.
Monkey91,Dec 17 2005, 03:38 AM Wrote:WCS was moved from 1.5 to 1.6 succesfully so i believe that DT can hold Wroaw together through the move to source, we put the move off hitherto do to money reasons, not all users had paid for source or wanted to, they wanted to play 1.6 one because that is what they were used to two money three why not?
Nothing changed from 1.5 to 1.6, cept a shield and 2 shitty guns that no one likes. Now, source wont have a hook we are known and popular for, wont have the custom maps most of us have played for long periods of time. And a lot of people wont follow im sure. However, MD pays for this and never plays. I've told him before to do what he wants with the server, its his. Hes a very generous man, with a small penor:)I dont really care one way or another with source, wroaws the people more than the maps and mods, and im sure the people that actually matter to me will still be gaming with me. As it is now we rarely play cs, we've got bw, rf, ns and other shit.
they also farked the autosniper in 1.6:angry:
Cocka you're a nub.

The auto sniper sucked in 1.5, it owns too much in 1.6.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's