Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: WCS: Source time?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
coca,Dec 11 2005, 09:54 PM Wrote:I assumed that was why DT posted it here:o
Yes, of course. If you're going to make a drastic change to something, why not ask the opinions of all who use it rather than just the few who admin it.

One thing I HATE though is that hook on CS:S isn't the hook as we know it, it's the grapple (which completely sucks in my opinion). Then again I haven't looked into it in several weeks so maybe a normal hook has been released now.
Blizzard,Dec 11 2005, 11:47 PM Wrote:
SniperducK,Dec 11 2005, 09:35 PM Wrote:this post should be remade in internal since is almost 50/50...agreed?
Yes, it should. Non-members are voting.
Non-members play on WCS too, they should get a say.:P
Yes, but we'll get new ones if we switch.:P
i think switching to source would be a fun experiment. maybe try a normal source server for something like a month and then look into hooks if it's not doing well?

seeing as how source is still relatively new, i'm not bored of "normal" cs maps and play styles yet. i'm also interested to know if i'm alone in that feeling

just an idea, but i think there is no need to have multiple hook servers, especially if the CS:S hook mod sucks
PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!

i mean...

source time!
Hobbit play RF with us, we need one more person to make it 8.
I don't feel like making a new topic, or editing my last post, SO EAT THIS BATCHES.

Friend just gave this to me, I found it funny.

http://www.deviantart.com/view/22451106/

WATCH IT AND CHANGE SUBJECT NOW.
Biggs,Dec 12 2005, 10:52 PM Wrote:I don't feel like making a new topic, or editing my last post, SO EAT THIS BATCHES.

Friend just gave this to me, I found it funny.

http://www.deviantart.com/view/22451106/

WATCH IT AND CHANGE SUBJECT NOW.
I feel dumber now.
You just don't appreciate the finer arts of life.
Agreed, that was teh pwnt.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's