Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: WCS: Source time?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I rate it suck! I've never played any of the Final Fantasies though.:P
7 was my favorite.
Womb-Raider,Dec 13 2005, 01:39 PM Wrote:7 was my favorite.
Yeah same here.

Funny video btw.
I had it stuck in my head while I was trying to take some finals today.
I had it stuck in my head during a job interview.
I had it stuck in my head when....wait, no, haven't been that unfortunate yet.
I had it stuck in my head while masterbating and i tell ya, i blew my load 10x faster than normal bc of it.
I must say I agree with all of you, ff7 ftw!:D

...no seriousely, we have some good ideas here.

I think 1.6's had it's days, unfortunately.
would like to go css (for 1.6 ownz me and it's an insult to my pc to play it, hrhr:P) but I think we've to make it a huge launch (for as far as that's ossible nyways) and have some good mods on it, so the server starts off well. maybe just like wcs (hook+custom/nipper maps)provided the hook works out well enough. This so we don't have to start with an empty server all over again and have to wait for the people to flow in. I personally hate this period for it goes slowly, but if we make a booming start, we might get the server crowded fast.

Furthermore, I suppose we could do standard maps, but it's just what senate say's: wcs was so popular because it was so custom/diffirent, and I aswell think wroaw doing source would only be popular if we repeat this successfull formula

greetz

btw: I play lots of css on this dutch server with some old homies, dusting off my skills:)
wats rf?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's