Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Recent events
08-08-2005, 10:06 AM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2005 10:09 AM by Dum3z.)
Recent events
SinnFein,Aug 7 2005, 05:41 PM Wrote:You guys lost all my respect,
from your shitty "community"
I don't give a shit about any of you.
You all have no balls and ya can't stand up to your fellow shithead members.
Bunch of fucked up kids you are.
if you had balls, which you don't.

cough
Blix I love you--you dont count
sinn fein later Wrote:ps--hey Dumez , you clan spokesman now, you got such a big fukin mouth all of a sudden huh. never talked bad about me before and I forget to say it doesn't include you and you turn into a fukin asshole too. Buncha clowns. Good riddance

I never talked bad about you because you never talked bad about myself or Sv. But when you insult EVERYONE in the clan, and exclude only Blix, that crosses the line. I could care less if you insulted Womb/Biggs, as Womb insults and Biggs owns you all the time. But one thing you've never done until that post is insult Sv, the CATs (especially DT and schiet who are almost always total pacifists) and myself. Also including everyone in the clan in this, you insulted quite a few people like Sharpshit (can't remember who all else is in the clan but is inactive/doesn't post much) who had nothing to do at all with this.

"You know I fuck at life." - Pirate
[20:57:27] <pir8`buddha> i need to wank it tonight
[20:57:40] <pir8`buddha> and by 'it' i mean my penis
[20:57:47] <pir8`buddha> and by 'wank' i mean masturbate
[20:58:00] <pir8`buddha> and by 'tonight' i mean im typing with one hand
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2005, 10:07 AM
Recent events
Hahahahahaha!

Im so happy to see that your website is down. That's just icing on the cake! I'm happy to see that my spamming has caused so much trouble for you guys:lol:

1337 at last. 1337 at last. Thank god almighty, I am 1337 at last.

-Schietluis
08-08-2005, 10:14 AM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2005 10:17 AM by DutchTiger.)
Recent events
What a sensation isn't it Sinn Fein? Badmouthing and cursing... oh my. Don't let your parents hear it though or the priest will be very mad at you.

This is beyond taking up for your clan. This is just for your excitement, the adrenaline jolt it gives you.

Why don't you try to spam your frustrations elsewhere. You seriously have a problem controlling your feelings. Maybe you should seek some serious help, because Dr Phil apparently isnt good enough for you.

If you want to make a cursing game of this, be my guest. But it does show who really is behaving immature here.

Note: From Spastic I can understand he is mad. He did several things for our clan, was a great person and he is the only person I am sure of he doesn't like the sensation of this all.

[Image: wroawbar.jpg]

Wroaw Steam Community
08-08-2005, 10:17 AM
Recent events
DutchTiger,Aug 7 2005, 07:14 PM Wrote:he is the only person I am sure of he doesn't like the sensation of this all.
You'd better believe it. This kinda' stuff feels goooood.

08-08-2005, 10:23 AM
Recent events
as u guys know i dont post much, but i feel i have to in this thread. ive been with this clan for a long time, a real long time. wroaw used to be loved, but now alot of people despise us, and it effin sucks. whenever one of our clans got on the others forum, it turned into a flame war. do we really have to flame each other every waking moment? are we so childish that we resort to this kind of stuff? true, apparently both of are clans are now enemies, but does that mean that we have to whore their forums with all of these flames? its just not right. we both need to show respect for each other, even if we are enemies. even enemys can show respect

[Image: 583c486697570cdd3999b9ddeab585cf.gif]
08-08-2005, 10:32 AM
Recent events
Actually Demon, we agreed yesterday on IRC to ignore eachother as clans completly. They've already broken it twice. They're the ones looking for blood, we're just enjoying ourselves with it.
08-08-2005, 10:33 AM
Recent events
Enjoying ourselves? What's so fun about this!? I mean all we're doing is verbally owning them all and slapping #care in their face! Oh wait, that is fun.

08-08-2005, 11:07 AM
Recent events
Lmao....First,peng isnt a member...neither i am so the insults for all wroaw dont work on me:D

Speed:9 KB/s (Goes down between 3-5 times a day,between 1-2 hours each time)
Mood: Homicidal
08-08-2005, 11:08 AM
Recent events
Dum3z,Aug 7 2005, 05:06 PM Wrote:lso including everyone in the clan in this, you insulted quite a few people like Sharpshit (can't remember who all else is in the clan but is inactive/doesn't post much) who had nothing to do at all with this.
And me... I don't have anything to do with this so I guess I'm a victim of guilt-by-association. <_<

I thought the whole Wroaw vs. ex-Wroaw thing was over with but after seeing this thread, apparently that's not the case. I don't have any problems with anyone, or atleast none that I'm aware of. Honestly, it only seems to be a handful of people who don't get along so I don't even see it as a clan vs. clan issue. I'm sure there's more to it than I know about but still...

<Stephen> so uh
<Stephen> i think im officially a geek.
<Stephen> im laying in my bathtub
<Stephen> right now
<Stephen> with my laptop :-D
08-08-2005, 11:29 AM
Recent events
My only regret is that I didn't get to spam gay pr0n on their forums:(

Rockstar Games, has stated that it will offer a downloadable patch to fix the sex issue in the PC versions of GTAConfusedA, and is working on a new version of the game that will prevent this content from being unlocked in the future.

Thank God. I'll be the first person to download and patch my PC version of "Grand Theft Auto." I want to shoot people in the face, bang prostitutes, traffic drugs, steal cars, and terrorize police officers without this filthy smut in my game.
[Image: wroawsig.gif]
[Image: meister.gif]