Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Recent events
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Its unfortunate that you have certain clan members who make you all look like a buncha pricks. I know this will be deleted within minutes probably but you some of you need to take your heads out of your asses, DT mainly, and realize how stupid 2 of your members made you all look.
This certainly shows the maturity level of a bunch of kids who think their all that shit cuz they have some moderation power. You guys lost all my respect, yes, womb, I know you don't give a shit---and that's why I am posting, cuz I can afford to get banned from your shitty "community" and I don't give a shit about any of you. You all have no balls and ya can't stand up to your fellow shithead members. You shouldn't have fucked with SD and the site.
Bunch of fucked up kids you are. I'm speaking for my clan--like any of you would do if the situation were reversed, if you had balls, which you don't.

cough
Blix I love you--you dont count
#care

ill let someone else delete this...but nice flame?

"if you had balls, which you don't"....gg average age. 20 > 7:)
#care

Your forums are down dont bother coming here.
*yawn*

#care
#care

go die in your crappy canadian army :X
Got an issue? Here's a tissue.

[Image: kleenex.jpg]
Well since you included me in the bastards thing, you can go to #care for my sake too.
Minidisk our forums are down and you know why, i'm not going to but i'm sure some of our other members would be more than glad to put your site down the same you did with ours.

beware.
chimpy,Aug 7 2005, 06:00 PM Wrote:Minidisk our forums are down and you know why, i'm not going to but i'm sure some of our other members would be more than glad to put your site down the same you did with ours.

beware.
#care
#emptythreats
i think you will find that the only thing i did was expolit your crap forums (which have both guest account on and no flood protection whats so ever)

Post topic, Back
Post topic. Back
Post topic, Back
Post topic. Back
Post topic, Back
Post topic. Back

you get the picture, next time you will get it right wont you?

and as for your site, last time i checked it, after id finshed eating my hamburgers/spamming your forums, it was still up, not guilty im afriad.

and if you like to talk in real time, wroawminidisk would be the sn.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's