Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Recent events
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Underdog,Aug 8 2005, 06:47 AM Wrote:
rae1213ca,Aug 8 2005, 06:39 AM Wrote:GO DOWN WITH BUSH.
You wanna go down on someone with the president of USA??? You're a sicko. And you sicken me. Good day to you sir. <_<
come on :-\ it means i HATE HIM :-\. He is gay. Amercians choose the wrong person
lol yeah, I know what you meant... just being dumb. :)

and I don't mind our president... as long as he's not putting me in a concentration camp, and not taking cs away from me, then he's alright in my book. :P
[quote=rae1213ca,Aug 8 2005, 06:39 AM]Yes, its ture its in the internet but some people use this internet has there life. Without it or without anythin like games I dunno what those people will be. They will get mad because they work so hard and now its all gone. Its like an company. You worked your ass of making this company. Then when u where about to get a millions of millions dollar contract someone fucked you up and lost that contract and also the company.

Some people dont even go out or even have friends, well only in the internet its there life. They learn everything about everything that has to do with a computer. Then boom they have the power to fuck someone over like what they did to him. They use there power for ebil (evil) and kill that person's hard work then its a cool out war. Internet is getting to be like a war each time you log on.The internet can be like World war with
booyeah.
well i'm ending this evening with a double post...

everyone lighten up and have some fun, it's what video games were made for.

PeAcE & Good Night.
#pointless
#growup
(#apologize?:blink:)
I just thought of another great idea.

Since we do CS server invasions, lets try a IRC invasion on the channel #care! I just joined it and it's a CS clan and all.:o
#care is already a registered channel on gamesurge. dont post channels that dont belong to you ;{
NSS, its care clan from cs.........the original cc clan, u know nothing cal-i boy, go home!@!@&#%
thank yu for your comment on my former clan. now, go run along now and realize that nothing is going to be the way you want it in life. there is always gonna be some idiot who is gonna ruin it for ya.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's