Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Recent events
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
look i came to clan pa to have a community of people that like to have a good time and work with each other to acceive great things wether in a community or in a game. i wasnt here in the times that PA and wroar were one. so i dont know what the hell you guys are bitching about. but now i have to suffer. groups are fighting spaming flaming cursing, and for what? the self satisfaction of putting some one down and ruining their day? how the hell is that satisfying. now i might be forced to leave another forum and another great community because of a few people that dont have any morals. im not bashing all of wroaw but the few that think what happened on the PA site was the "right thing to do". and this is for those people as well. thanks for making my day shit and ruining all the fun ive had with my friends at PA, you wanted to make us miserable...and guess what, you got it, congrats give yourself a fuckin pat on the back. cause you sure are making me miserable
Download a few songs by My Chemical Romance. That's what Spastic told someone in our IRC channel to do.:) Although Spastic also told that person to slit his wrists, so if you want to do that too, go right ahead. Just remember it's down the road not across the street.
LMAO thats all i can say HAHAHAHAHA
I hate posts with big monolithic paragraphs...

I will never read them!:angry:
shk,Aug 8 2005, 03:22 AM Wrote:look i came to clan pa to have a community of people that like to have a good time and work with each other to acceive great things wether in a community or in a game. i wasnt here in the times that PA and wroar were one. so i dont know what the hell you guys are bitching about. but now i have to suffer. groups are fighting spaming flaming cursing, and for what? the self satisfaction of putting some one down and ruining their day? how the hell is that satisfying. now i might be forced to leave another forum and another great community because of a few people that dont have any morals. im not bashing all of wroaw but the few that think what happened on the PA site was the "right thing to do". and this is for those people as well. thanks for making my day shit and ruining all the fun ive had with my friends at PA, you wanted to make us miserable...and guess what, you got it, congrats give yourself a fuckin pat on the back. cause you sure are making me miserable
Fuck yes!

P3ng -1 Clan Pure Adrenaline -0
SinnFein,Aug 7 2005, 10:41 PM Wrote:Its unfortunate that you have certain clan members who make you all look like a buncha pricks. I know this will be deleted within minutes probably but you some of you need to take your heads out of your asses, DT mainly, and realize how stupid 2 of your members made you all look.
This certainly shows the maturity level of a bunch of kids who think their all that shit cuz they have some moderation power. You guys lost all my respect, yes, womb, I know you don't give a shit---and that's why I am posting, cuz I can afford to get banned from your shitty "community" and I don't give a shit about any of you. You all have no balls and ya can't stand up to your fellow shithead members. You shouldn't have fucked with SD and the site.
Bunch of fucked up kids you are. I'm speaking for my clan--like any of you would do if the situation were reversed, if you had balls, which you don't.

Edit, i got to this 4 fuckin pages late and didnt relize, so if i have re-done somethings well too fuckin bad.

cough
Blix I love you--you dont count
I like how im dragged into this, i wasnt even around :\ But since i am being dragged into this here we go! First off DT is teh man. But really, hes not going to kick MD out of the clan. Secondly, P3ng (the other "member"/spammer) isnt even in the clan. 3. Yes we have a shitty community, your still around. 4. You dont give a shit about any of us? Well thats that about blix. Ha owned. 5. You dont speak for your clan, your clans begging for an apology from MD who is downright laughin at your dumb fucking asses. So since you say you will leave, PLEASE FUCKING DO.
I.D.R.C
lmao.....guess what that means
You dont really care?!? Liar!
rae1213ca,Aug 8 2005, 03:34 AM Wrote:I.D.R.C
lmao.....guess what that means
Who was that directed to? :X
DutchTiger,Aug 7 2005, 06:46 PM Wrote:Attacking our site will lead to only more problems, since we have a large connectivity provider with tight connections with the FBI cyber crime department.
I cant believe you said that since
1) I am thinking about joining the FBI's ranks as a computer analyst
and
2)Im more qualified than most of the people that work there now, in the local branch (which is one of their top branches)

Im ignoring the rest of this. That is all.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's