Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Howdy...?
07-17-2005, 04:38 AM
Howdy...?
i was a wannabe cat a long time ago :D
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-17-2005, 04:50 AM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2005 04:51 AM by Womb-Raider.)
Howdy...?
SpasticDwarf,Jul 16 2005, 05:30 PM Wrote:ill leave when dt or a cat tells me to leave. i have just as much right to be here as you, womb.
Lies, im a member your not. I also didnt leave to form some other shatty clan. And on that note i still play with a lot of wroaw. And i have been here far longer. In fact i have a lot more right when u look at it that way.

[23:51:13:Sat] <Stephen> i try to fuck fat chicks
[23:51:16:Sat] <Stephen> and im a closet homo
[23:50:20:Sat] * Doomz needs to study for a final.
[23:50:23:Sat] <Stephen> go stud

dwopple: i dont like the idea that ill be a mom >.>

<Womb-Raider> me thnks you both lied and had butt seks!
<Doomz`mew> We did...

Pantherx: pastor joshua... i would do him.
Find all posts by this user
07-17-2005, 06:00 AM
Howdy...?
yeah ur a member and i am not. but i could become one instantly if i wanted, as dt told me so. i left because i didnt feel like bothering with your attitude, because i simply find you to hate every1, and i dont liek it. i left with my true cs friends and started a clan. our clan has grown ALOT. its the same size as wroaw, with respectable, and valuablke members. yeah, youve been here longer, but last time i checked, when i left, more members of that time respected me as much as they did you, if not more. either way, i have just as much right to be here. want me to leave? simply get a cat to tell me to. im not here to flame or fight... i came back here to see whats happening with my old clan, with i miss alot more than you can imagine.. id be here if i could, but i have a clan of my own now thta im not gonna leave and watch fall apart. i came back to say hi, and have a good time and chat doing so, and i wont let your adolescence get in my way and ruin my fun. good day to you too.
07-17-2005, 06:21 AM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2005 06:23 AM by Biggs.)
Howdy...?
SpasticDwarf,Jul 16 2005, 03:00 PM Wrote:its the same size as wroaw, with respectable, and valuablke members.

You're the same size? It's not very hard to recruit a bunch of idiots like what we did in the past. Your clan doesn't have experience, and it lacks time. Anyone can recruit a bunch of people, thousands of people look for clans everyday. Respectable? Define that. Valuable? Speak english.

SpasticDwarf,Jul 16 2005, 03:00 PM Wrote:yeah, youve been here longer, but last time i checked, when i left, more members of that time respected me as much as they did you, if not more.

Negative.

SpasticDwarf,Jul 16 2005, 03:00 PM Wrote:yeah ur a member and i am not. but i could become one instantly if i wanted, as dt told me so.

You should be happy that DT is nice, because all you guys did do was bend rules and take advantage. Read this topic if you want.
http://www.wroaw.com/board/index.php?showtopic=6&st=0

SpasticDwarf,Jul 16 2005, 03:00 PM Wrote:i have just as much right to be here. want me to leave?

You're the one who left in the first place. You're no better than Rat right now, becomming a huge drama queen by saying you're leaving and then comming back.
07-17-2005, 06:44 AM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2005 07:00 AM by SpasticDwarf.)
Howdy...?
Biggs,Jul 16 2005, 08:21 PM Wrote:
SpasticDwarf,Jul 16 2005, 03:00 PM Wrote:its the same size as wroaw, with respectable, and valuablke members.

You're the same size? It's not very hard to recruit a bunch of idiots like what we did in the past. Your clan doesn't have experience, and it lacks time. Anyone can recruit a bunch of people, thousands of people look for clans everyday. Respectable? Define that. Valuable? Speak english.

SpasticDwarf,Jul 16 2005, 03:00 PM Wrote:yeah, youve been here longer, but last time i checked, when i left, more members of that time respected me as much as they did you, if not more.

Negative.

SpasticDwarf,Jul 16 2005, 03:00 PM Wrote:yeah ur a member and i am not. but i could become one instantly if i wanted, as dt told me so.

You should be happy that DT is nice, because all you guys did do was bend rules and take advantage. Read this topic if you want.
http://www.wroaw.com/board/index.php?showtopic=6&st=0

SpasticDwarf,Jul 16 2005, 03:00 PM Wrote:i have just as much right to be here. want me to leave?

You're the one who left in the first place. You're no better than Rat right now, becomming a huge drama queen by saying you're leaving and then comming back.
fisrt of all, i NEVER insulted wroaw in any way, even after i left. we dont recruit dumb shits. weve recruited about 5 people since it started. the rest came with me and calik. yeah, ppl respected me man... do you realize how many wroaw members followed me? not to toot my own horn, but damn, that shows something. our clan has experience.. most of us have been together for almost 2 years... and they are all very valuable to me.. to each other..

DT is a very nice guy, and name one time i bent rules and took advantage... THE ONLY time i did something like that was when i deced to make a sig with 100000 characters, but 3 others did the same, i immidiatly(sp?) realized what i had done, and FIXED it, AND TOLD DT i was sorry, b4 he even knew.

yeah, ur right i did leave.. but not once did i say i was coming back. remember that at one point in time you left too, so ur the drama queen. i left, and as i said before, im not coming back... just because i post on your forums doesent mean im coming back to wroaw.. quite a few wroaw members have posted on our site.. does that mean they are with us now? nooooo...

i dont want to fight you, i just want to have a good conversation with old firends.. so for the love of all things holy, just DROP what happened in the past.. its gone. over...

and its sad that u brag about the incedint(sp?) in that topic....
07-17-2005, 07:31 AM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2005 07:33 AM by Bahamut.)
Howdy...?
Bigg Wrote:You're the same size? It's not very hard to recruit a bunch of idiots like what we did in the past.
Ouch....THE PAIN!
[Image: burnnightset15640x4804ex.th.jpg]

You had to mention that....didnt you? :(

Speed:9 KB/s (Goes down between 3-5 times a day,between 1-2 hours each time)
Mood: Homicidal
07-17-2005, 07:50 AM
Howdy...?
Funny how a howdy and a karate chop turns into some crazy ass drama.
07-17-2005, 07:54 AM
Howdy...?
Well, at least its not calikdude that came back. That guy was a butt pipe.

Rockstar Games, has stated that it will offer a downloadable patch to fix the sex issue in the PC versions of GTAConfusedA, and is working on a new version of the game that will prevent this content from being unlocked in the future.

Thank God. I'll be the first person to download and patch my PC version of "Grand Theft Auto." I want to shoot people in the face, bang prostitutes, traffic drugs, steal cars, and terrorize police officers without this filthy smut in my game.
[Image: wroawsig.gif]
[Image: meister.gif]
07-17-2005, 07:55 AM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2005 07:56 AM by Biggs.)
Howdy...?
Quote:DT is a very nice guy, and name one time i bent rules and took advantage...  THE ONLY time i did something like that was when i deced to make a sig with 100000 characters, but 3 others did the same, i immidiatly(sp?) realized what i had done, and FIXED it, AND TOLD DT i was sorry, b4 he even knew.
Bah you're stupid, I showed you the post and the part it corresponded to, moron. You left, you said you could come back anytime you wanted to. Guess what? That's against the rules, learn to read.
Quote:do you realize how many wroaw members followed me? not to toot my own horn, but damn, that shows something.
You're bragging about how many people followed you? You? You were one of the last ones to leave if I remember correctly. That and not even half the people left and joined your clan. Was it around 6?

Quote:and its sad that u brag about the incedint(sp?) in that topic....

Let me just emphasize on this part, no one has brought up anything about the past and guess what? You're the one who just brought it up. I don't even know where any bragging is. What is really sad though is your spelling, atleast your typing. If you really want to stop bringing up the past, stop coming back, because you were the past.

Quote:yeah, ur right i did leave.. but not once did i say i was coming back. remember that at one point in time you left too, so ur the drama queen. i left, and as i said before, im not coming back...

Whoopidy doo? Sure, I said I was taking a break. You said you were leaving, so leave. I said I'd be taking a break for a month and I came back like I said.

Let me just quote this one more time for you SD.
Quote:yeah ur a member and i am not. but i could become one instantly if i wanted,
07-17-2005, 07:57 AM
Howdy...?
Your right, i did quit, do you remember why? Because i was one of the only admins on the server all the time and i got sick of everyone begging for something. So yes i quit, in a way. I actually just decided i didnt want admin and took a break for a week. So if your stupidity is over, go away now and enjoy the people most of us didnt like in your clan. As for being more respected, you got how many to leave? Want to know something sad, a cat THANKED me after that. So once i see said kitty online, ill gladly throw him a link.

[23:51:13:Sat] <Stephen> i try to fuck fat chicks
[23:51:16:Sat] <Stephen> and im a closet homo
[23:50:20:Sat] * Doomz needs to study for a final.
[23:50:23:Sat] <Stephen> go stud

dwopple: i dont like the idea that ill be a mom >.>

<Womb-Raider> me thnks you both lied and had butt seks!
<Doomz`mew> We did...

Pantherx: pastor joshua... i would do him.
Thread Closed