Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Howdy 2.
07-18-2005, 09:03 AM
Howdy 2.
Well well we have 1 topic locked, lets go for 2!

Quote: wow womb.. the best part of you dried up on your mother inner thigh.. you are so negative about everything, and one day, im going to laugh my ass off when you get banned or wroaw falls apart because of you.. hell it already did.. since i left, there hasnt been much server.. 1/2 ur forums trolling peeps left.. damn.. what a sight. every1 can thank you.

True, the best part of me probably did drie up on my heroin addicted parents bed/thigh w/e. So lets just make due with the amazingness we have and now what we could have had. I aspide to be a great as the drug addicted sperm that sacraficed it self so i could swim just a little further. Your right, we lost half of the forum whores but guess what, we have already gone over this. And i have been back for a few weeks and we are already getting a new server, i was gone couldnt help out for a server shit i didnt even have internet. But now i have a job/internet and we will have a server within a few days. So go eat a furry wenis.

Quote: what do you mean it wasnt his fault??? HE STARTED IT. HIM AND BIGGS.

Leave biggs out of this, i started it. Biggs just cleaned up while i was at work.
\

QUOTE]
wroaw fell apart when we left because no1 could pay for the server, you lost a lot of members.. it went to hell for a while, and every1 knows it. im glad to see it back. [/QUOTE]

Its not back, and if it was we wouldnt want you around. Atleast i wouldnt. A few of us that are still wroaw loving and able are buying a server.

Now for a further explanation of the seeming slowing down of wroaw, from what i hear your right we didnt have a server so some of the less loyal left and then we were left with people, like baha who have been here for 3 years or so like myself. Who have stayed through it all, unlike you who quit. So finish your quitting and fuck off already. I dont want you here, neither does anyone really but blix duck and maybe sv. Ill even make a poll if you really want ot see the staggering numbers against you but heres the simple version..

For SD
3 - himself duck and sv.

Against
Baha, entro, biggs, womb (4 of the oldest members aside from the kittys.) along with dum3z. So thats 5 v 3 and i could probably rally more support if i put effort into it.

[23:51:13:Sat] <Stephen> i try to fuck fat chicks
[23:51:16:Sat] <Stephen> and im a closet homo
[23:50:20:Sat] * Doomz needs to study for a final.
[23:50:23:Sat] <Stephen> go stud

dwopple: i dont like the idea that ill be a mom >.>

<Womb-Raider> me thnks you both lied and had butt seks!
<Doomz`mew> We did...

Pantherx: pastor joshua... i would do him.
Find all posts by this user
07-18-2005, 09:12 AM
Howdy 2.
#care

[Image: 00034133.gif]
07-18-2005, 09:14 AM
Howdy 2.
soz.

[Image: wroawbar.jpg]
Quote:[18:58] <@slxbot> SniperducK`: Stephen - Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome. Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames.
Thread Closed