Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Howdy...?
07-18-2005, 03:54 AM
Howdy...?
How do you get an e-penis?

Rockstar Games, has stated that it will offer a downloadable patch to fix the sex issue in the PC versions of GTAConfusedA, and is working on a new version of the game that will prevent this content from being unlocked in the future.

Thank God. I'll be the first person to download and patch my PC version of "Grand Theft Auto." I want to shoot people in the face, bang prostitutes, traffic drugs, steal cars, and terrorize police officers without this filthy smut in my game.
[Image: wroawsig.gif]
[Image: meister.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-18-2005, 04:02 AM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2005 04:02 AM by Womb-Raider.)
Howdy...?
Quote:Your ego size surpasses that of your brain which has clearly left you forgetting vital info. YOu hate everyone,

First off. I dont quite hate everyone, i like biggs, dum3z, Kittys, Entro, I liked killerkat, dwopples chill, blix seems to have lost his nerve but hes still chill, baha is my old murderous friend along with senate sharpshit and the real russian mafia. So to say i hate everyone, well thats just plain wrong. Know your facts cock smooch. Now lets move along to your next feeble attempt at making a point.

But very true, i do have a huge ego, and for good reason.

Quote:Have you made maps

Yes

Quote:Do you have a server to play them on, you use your money to put up a server for your much loved clan

Actually the new wroaw server thats coming up as soon as my mail stops sucking will be paid for by me, sveach and cocacolakid, we are getting hosting through a connection of mine for rather cheap. So once again, your wrong. And i have just decided from here on out to dub you Pussyfoot. So thats what ill be calling you from now on.

Quote:Krazy- a pussy. Yes, that's right, all men who join the military, get screamed at by seargent's and carry two times their body weight around are pussys.

Yep, i come from a long line of military personel, and guess what, my family is a bunch of fucking retarded pussies. Ask entro if you dont believe me. His dads in the military too, tho hes most certainly not a pussy.

Quote:Ok there bud, you keep sitting on your ass, on your computer chair, insulting everyone to make you feel better. You will grow to be a very bitter old, lonely man.

Once again wrong, i have friends, go to parties, and am in a relationship thats now past 10 some months. Pussyfoot, go break your back.

Quote:So we pulled an exodus, You're still bitter and that's ok. Really..it's ok now. Grow up bud.

True, i am rather bitter, it comes with the clan asshole tag, i take my job serious.

Now sir pussyfoot, i leave you to die.

[23:51:13:Sat] <Stephen> i try to fuck fat chicks
[23:51:16:Sat] <Stephen> and im a closet homo
[23:50:20:Sat] * Doomz needs to study for a final.
[23:50:23:Sat] <Stephen> go stud

dwopple: i dont like the idea that ill be a mom >.>

<Womb-Raider> me thnks you both lied and had butt seks!
<Doomz`mew> We did...

Pantherx: pastor joshua... i would do him.
Find all posts by this user
07-18-2005, 04:32 AM
Howdy...?
i refuse to read any of this

hi lex

sv please lock this or ebay me your locking privleges i guess ur more kitteh then me:( i dont want WW4 on forums:(

[Image: 00034133.gif]
07-18-2005, 05:10 AM
Howdy...?
Theres no wroaw fighting, just ex-wroaw.

[23:51:13:Sat] <Stephen> i try to fuck fat chicks
[23:51:16:Sat] <Stephen> and im a closet homo
[23:50:20:Sat] * Doomz needs to study for a final.
[23:50:23:Sat] <Stephen> go stud

dwopple: i dont like the idea that ill be a mom >.>

<Womb-Raider> me thnks you both lied and had butt seks!
<Doomz`mew> We did...

Pantherx: pastor joshua... i would do him.
07-18-2005, 05:21 AM
Howdy...?
SniperducK,Jul 17 2005, 01:32 PM Wrote:i refuse to read any of this

hi lex

sv please lock this or ebay me your locking privleges i guess ur more kitteh then me:( i dont want WW4 on forums:(
Skipping WW3?

"You know I fuck at life." - Pirate
[20:57:27] <pir8`buddha> i need to wank it tonight
[20:57:40] <pir8`buddha> and by 'it' i mean my penis
[20:57:47] <pir8`buddha> and by 'wank' i mean masturbate
[20:58:00] <pir8`buddha> and by 'tonight' i mean im typing with one hand
07-18-2005, 05:48 AM
Howdy...?
wow womb.. the best part of you dried up on your mother inner thigh.. you are so negative about everything, and one day, im going to laugh my ass off when you get banned or wroaw falls apart because of you.. hell it already did.. since i left, there hasnt been much server.. 1/2 ur forums trolling peeps left.. damn.. what a sight. every1 can thank you.
07-18-2005, 05:57 AM
Howdy...?
It wasnt his fault...he wasnt even here when it happened and the ppl who left the forum were only here for the server...the real wroaw fans stayed...
Now we know who is loyal ^^;
BTW womb TY for mentionning me as the ppl u liked...but WHAT DID U MEANT BY "MURDEROUS"?!!!?!! :angry:

Speed:9 KB/s (Goes down between 3-5 times a day,between 1-2 hours each time)
Mood: Homicidal
07-18-2005, 06:00 AM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2005 06:02 AM by SpasticDwarf.)
Howdy...?
what do you mean it wasnt his fault??? HE STARTED IT. HIM AND BIGGS.
we were here for the server? shows how much you know. i PAID FOR THE SERVER.. now would i stay in wroaw for a server when im paying for it? NO. your logic is terrible baha. we didnt leave because were not loyal, we left because you have the biggest asshole ever in your clan, and we didnt have to put up with it. we moved to a new clan, and guess what, we have A SERVER LOLZ!@3123111!@ so DONT EVER FUCKING TELL EM I WASNT LOYAL TO WROAW U STUPID BITCH. i was more loyal thatn you were.

and i did it. i flamed. there you go. you got it. sv ban me now. cmon. every1 was wainting for it.
07-18-2005, 06:02 AM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2005 06:03 AM by Bahamut.)
Howdy...?
I was talking of "blamming him that half the forum throlls and the server is down"....and wroaw didnt fell apart for him...i think it was thx to the nipper wars or something...

Moving to a new clan to a new server isnt pretty logic either....go suk a dick :/

Speed:9 KB/s (Goes down between 3-5 times a day,between 1-2 hours each time)
Mood: Homicidal
07-18-2005, 06:03 AM
Howdy...?

wroaw fell apart when we left because no1 could pay for the server, you lost a lot of members.. it went to hell for a while, and every1 knows it. im glad to see it back.
Thread Closed