Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fraps
05-29-2005, 04:13 AM
Fraps
I know plenty of topics have been made on what programs let you record games and shiznits. This is about how it works.

I recently got fraps to try to make a damn demo of myself, but whenever I'm in ingame and I push my recording button, for some reason it doesn't actually record. I checked where it's supposed to be going, but it's not there.

Anyone know anything about it?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-29-2005, 04:15 AM
Fraps
never had any problems with it myself....try uninstalling it, deleting any and all fraps files, and re downloading it and installing it.....and ive got the full version on my other comp somewhere, cant get to it right now though.

[Image: wroawbar.jpg]
Quote:[18:58] <@slxbot> SniperducK`: Stephen - Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome. Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames.
Find all posts by this user
05-29-2005, 04:48 AM
Fraps
Biggs,May 28 2005, 06:13 PM Wrote:I know plenty of topics have been made on what programs let you record games and shiznits. This is about how it works.

I recently got fraps to try to make a damn demo of myself, but whenever I'm in ingame and I push my recording button, for some reason it doesn't actually record. I checked where it's supposed to be going, but it's not there.

We won't be impressed by it.:D

[Image: 4uaukx3.gif]
[00:05] <Blix`> does your mother know you're gay?
[00:05] <SirVeach> no she does not.

[00:04] <Blix`> you've finally come to accept that you're gay
[00:04] <SirVeach> no i have not
[00:04] <SirVeach> i shall never accept it!
05-29-2005, 06:58 AM
Fraps
Blizzard,May 28 2005, 01:48 PM Wrote:
Biggs,May 28 2005, 06:13 PM Wrote:I know plenty of topics have been made on what programs let you record games and shiznits. This is about how it works.

We won't be impressed by it.:D
Like zomg he's trying to make a Rakion demo, we will be impressed and awed. >.>

"You know I fuck at life." - Pirate
[20:57:27] <pir8`buddha> i need to wank it tonight
[20:57:40] <pir8`buddha> and by 'it' i mean my penis
[20:57:47] <pir8`buddha> and by 'wank' i mean masturbate
[20:58:00] <pir8`buddha> and by 'tonight' i mean im typing with one hand
05-29-2005, 08:52 AM
Fraps
When I first tried I thought it'd be leet because I did some hard things.<_<I was madzor to teh max when I found out it didn't work. My game even paused for a second when I pushed the button so I thought it worked.:o
05-29-2005, 11:40 AM
Fraps
Biggs,May 28 2005, 05:52 PM Wrote:When I first tried I thought it'd be leet because I did some hard things.<_<I was madzor to teh max when I found out it didn't work. My game even paused for a second when I pushed the button so I thought it worked.:o
Hmm, try making them to a different location. >.>

"You know I fuck at life." - Pirate
[20:57:27] <pir8`buddha> i need to wank it tonight
[20:57:40] <pir8`buddha> and by 'it' i mean my penis
[20:57:47] <pir8`buddha> and by 'wank' i mean masturbate
[20:58:00] <pir8`buddha> and by 'tonight' i mean im typing with one hand
05-31-2005, 11:47 AM
Fraps
i remember using fraps once on WoW. unfortunately my fps on WoW was too low and it looked real bad on fraps. crappy comps ftw.

[Image: sigsimon.jpg]

Sep. 20 2005, Womb-Raider: "Hobit cocktails and hobit cookies.... we just need some hobit strippers."