Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Fraps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know plenty of topics have been made on what programs let you record games and shiznits. This is about how it works.

I recently got fraps to try to make a damn demo of myself, but whenever I'm in ingame and I push my recording button, for some reason it doesn't actually record. I checked where it's supposed to be going, but it's not there.

Anyone know anything about it?
never had any problems with it myself....try uninstalling it, deleting any and all fraps files, and re downloading it and installing it.....and ive got the full version on my other comp somewhere, cant get to it right now though.
Biggs,May 28 2005, 06:13 PM Wrote:I know plenty of topics have been made on what programs let you record games and shiznits. This is about how it works.

I recently got fraps to try to make a damn demo of myself, but whenever I'm in ingame and I push my recording button, for some reason it doesn't actually record. I checked where it's supposed to be going, but it's not there.

We won't be impressed by it.:D
Blizzard,May 28 2005, 01:48 PM Wrote:
Biggs,May 28 2005, 06:13 PM Wrote:I know plenty of topics have been made on what programs let you record games and shiznits. This is about how it works.

We won't be impressed by it.:D
Like zomg he's trying to make a Rakion demo, we will be impressed and awed. >.>
When I first tried I thought it'd be leet because I did some hard things.<_<I was madzor to teh max when I found out it didn't work. My game even paused for a second when I pushed the button so I thought it worked.:o
Biggs,May 28 2005, 05:52 PM Wrote:When I first tried I thought it'd be leet because I did some hard things.<_<I was madzor to teh max when I found out it didn't work. My game even paused for a second when I pushed the button so I thought it worked.:o
Hmm, try making them to a different location. >.>
i remember using fraps once on WoW. unfortunately my fps on WoW was too low and it looked real bad on fraps. crappy comps ftw.
Reference URL's