Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Poll: Have you ever heard that Rat Pack and what do you think of them?
YES AND THEY'RE FUCKING PIMP
yes n they suck because i don't know what real music sounds like
yeah they're okay
i think i've heard of them, don't know what they sound like
no...
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Rat Pack
02-11-2005, 01:27 PM
The Rat Pack
i know you might not want to read all this but if you are interested in seeing me make sense you might want to read this... it's interesting...

I am sorry i made this under General Chit-Chat but there is no off topic, I really have great admiration for the Rat Pack and the music they make. Most people think that they were just a bunch of entertainers but there was more. Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin were involved with the mafia, yes the pimp ass Italian Mafia. I had to point that out because not only is there music astonishingly great but they were players in their time of true gangsters and big band/swing/jazz music with the great voices of true performers... THE RAT PACK. If i were to have recieved my nickname from these guys I would be thrilled but i got it because of my Dutch ass last name! Anyways i was just wondering what you guys think of The Rat Pack, plus i'm on Adderall... 2 20mg's of the Original shit that's like banned from ever being used as a diet pill forever.... it's actually banned in from states from what i hear, i could believe it too.... you guys should try it, it makes you relax, focus and get shit off of your mind, look how much i've typed from like 2 minutes...

"there's gonna be some stuff you gonna see that's gonna make it hard to smile in the future, but through whatever you see, through all the rain and the pain, you gotta keep your sense of humor, you gotta be able to smile through all this bullshit." - Tupac Shakur

if you still thinks he's just some other rapper... there's not much hope in believing in a better future...

so i guess i'm a wigger... sue me!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2005, 01:29 PM
The Rat Pack
They're okay.

[Image: 4uaukx3.gif]
[00:05] <Blix`> does your mother know you're gay?
[00:05] <SirVeach> no she does not.

[00:04] <Blix`> you've finally come to accept that you're gay
[00:04] <SirVeach> no i have not
[00:04] <SirVeach> i shall never accept it!
02-12-2005, 08:39 AM
The Rat Pack
Cowboy Killing Milkman,Feb 11 2005, 03:27 AM Wrote:plus i'm on Adderall...
There is no "They suck" tab :/

And I qouted that because its funny:D

[Image: style5,dwopple.png]