Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: The Rat Pack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i know you might not want to read all this but if you are interested in seeing me make sense you might want to read this... it's interesting...

I am sorry i made this under General Chit-Chat but there is no off topic, I really have great admiration for the Rat Pack and the music they make. Most people think that they were just a bunch of entertainers but there was more. Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin were involved with the mafia, yes the pimp ass Italian Mafia. I had to point that out because not only is there music astonishingly great but they were players in their time of true gangsters and big band/swing/jazz music with the great voices of true performers... THE RAT PACK. If i were to have recieved my nickname from these guys I would be thrilled but i got it because of my Dutch ass last name! Anyways i was just wondering what you guys think of The Rat Pack, plus i'm on Adderall... 2 20mg's of the Original shit that's like banned from ever being used as a diet pill forever.... it's actually banned in from states from what i hear, i could believe it too.... you guys should try it, it makes you relax, focus and get shit off of your mind, look how much i've typed from like 2 minutes...
They're okay.
Cowboy Killing Milkman,Feb 11 2005, 03:27 AM Wrote:plus i'm on Adderall...
There is no "They suck" tab :/

And I qouted that because its funny:D
Reference URL's