Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Another WCS:Source poll
12-07-2004, 01:05 AM
I can't wait to see him and hug him...(with a knife in the back)

[Image: 00034133.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2004, 02:18 AM
Blizzard,Dec 6 2004, 01:32 AM Wrote:
footballer,Dec 6 2004, 12:00 AM Wrote:DAmn , i gotta ask my parents for CS:S for Christmas so i can keep up with you guys:lol:
Are you going to have a new website also? or will u just keep this one?
[SRCSM]No, Footballer. We are going to change the website to OMFGWCSISNOWONCSSROFLROFLROFLWTF.com[/SRCSM]

But some fun things that we can do in the server is...

phys_powerscale -9999999

That makes the items fly at you when you shoot them. It's really fun if your standing on something.:P

We could also lower gravity and maybe fix some more physic settings.:)
You know it buddy.

(//) Wroaw
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-07-2004, 04:06 AM
DutchTiger,Dec 5 2004, 10:19 PM Wrote:Vote away. Slowly custom maps are getting released. It will take time until Nipper is done with his masterwork but there alot other cool custom maps.

Also note that with older video cards, Eg the Geforce 2 MX you can play CS:S too, with the -dxlevel 70 launch option. (70 = DirectX 7. 80 is DirectX 80)

As soon I got my new hardware I will be joining WCS more. I've been a bad CAT last few months and maybe I can make up to y'all and kick your ass in Source;)

ASAP is as soon as possible
go ahead and qoute me on this.... Dutch is a pimp!

"there's gonna be some stuff you gonna see that's gonna make it hard to smile in the future, but through whatever you see, through all the rain and the pain, you gotta keep your sense of humor, you gotta be able to smile through all this bullshit." - Tupac Shakur

if you still thinks he's just some other rapper... there's not much hope in believing in a better future...

so i guess i'm a wigger... sue me!
12-07-2004, 04:08 AM
Womb-Raider,Dec 6 2004, 04:16 AM Wrote:I dont like the idea of having 14 people that we dont know (aside from md) having admin/running the server. I trust md but hes a crazy englishmen who knows what his friends are like.
i strongly agree with womb... all these other admins... there should only be like the CAT's and maybe like 3 or 4 others and that's it otherwise it get's so complicated... not that my opinion matters..

"there's gonna be some stuff you gonna see that's gonna make it hard to smile in the future, but through whatever you see, through all the rain and the pain, you gotta keep your sense of humor, you gotta be able to smile through all this bullshit." - Tupac Shakur

if you still thinks he's just some other rapper... there's not much hope in believing in a better future...

12-07-2004, 08:55 AM
Ok then mr fuck wit, you pay the other 250 quid, i know for a fact that none of you, are going to donate money on a regular basis,

I'm board of cs 1.6 its crap, outdated and unexpanable, its over 5 years old ffs.

How about i just take my arse and fuck off back to crazy england.
12-07-2004, 08:58 AM
y do u buy a server and not just rent one

[Image: randomsig.png]
12-07-2004, 10:24 AM
hail md, he pays for it he does what he wants..no this is not a suckup drill bc i dont care if yall switch or not:)

[22:34:04] <Blix> i don't like asians
12-08-2004, 05:57 AM
17 -14 Looks fine to me:)

(//) Wroaw
12-08-2004, 06:30 AM
minidisk,Dec 6 2004, 10:55 PM Wrote:Ok then mr fuck wit, you pay the other 250 quid, i know for a fact that none of you, are going to donate money on a regular basis,

I'm board of cs 1.6 its crap, outdated and unexpanable, its over 5 years old ffs.

How about i just take my arse and fuck off back to crazy england.
when i was in the clan i was willing to send in money on a regular basis... only like 5 or 10 bucks but it still helps!!! but you guys got me confused and never gave me an address! so post your address and i'll send you money this month and only this month!!!!